WildCard? WTF?

akneethling

Has anybody received their card yet? I'm starting to give up hope......... Everytime you call it's an "I DON'T KNOW ANSWER"

Will be great to know if anyone received theirs.

That's like the old Laminated card, but it used to be unlimited access.

Don't think I'll be getting the Wildcard again.......... Their attitude Is just pathetic :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Edited by akneethling

Ry 7 months. The only number they answer is the International enquiries Number. Its like the locals, who's money they took don't matter. Can't Carte Blanche do an Expose on them too? I'm sure there are financial Irreguralarities......... THERE HAS TO BE.

they've always done their best to confuse the bejesers out of me.

is it still

R80

plus ~R210 for mtb access

does visiting tokai/silvermine count as one of the 12 entries then?

Oh, no, not this again...

Well the riding up singletracks thread got all sensible and therefore no more fun...

If you want to go mountain biking in Tokai, the normal Wild Card is now what you need any more.

Go to the TMNP office in Westlake and get a card there. I think it's R180.00 and you get it over the counter.

Well the riding up singletracks thread got all sensible and therefore no more fun...

Ah, right.

Wildcard, access to:

http://www.teazers.co.za/images/splash/logo_bottom.jpg

Took me a little of 6 months to get the card. Phone head office on 012 426 5000 and demand to speak to mr David Mabunda (CEO). If you sound aggravated enough then you'll at least get to one of the director's PA's who are very helpful. Don't bother speaking to Hein Grobler, the head of Wildcard, he's arrogant and useless.

You need to get a MTB permit at R200, unfortunately this has to be attached to a card. The cheapest option is the Cape Green card at R80, this gives you 12 visits to one of their areas. However you can use it for MTB as many times as you like, ie its valid for a whole year at Tokai for MTB.

So total cost for a year is R280

You need to take

4 id photos

Copy of ID or Drivers

Proof of residence

Edited by tmstiles

Guest Omega Man

Or you could just buy the guys coke at the bottom ;)

You could. But that's a pretty shitty move. Rather buy a wildcard AND get the boys at the gate a coke.

I eventually got hokd of somebody. They claimed that my address was not on record (LIARS)....... I updated my details twice on their site........ I received 3 quarterly Magazines to date............ HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE MY ADDRESS? Said I'll have it in 2-3weeks......... We'll have to see about that.

I've been told the only way to renew my Wild Card is to give them my credit card details over the phone. Yeah, right - I'll be doing that...

The Westlake office isn't open on Saturdays last time I checked and there's no way I can get there I during the week.

So I just carry on using my old card... thumbdown.gif