Eye Candy..and you too can own one...

pedal menace

My new machine. Beautiful!! Thx for the great service CCD!! This bikes easily costs half the price than any other known brand. Contact CCD for great service guys!

post-1972-0-75828800-1312439792.jpg

Nice bike, was slightly dissapointed I thought it would be photos of Eye Candy the hub chick ;)

Nice bike, was slightly dissapointed I thought it would be photos of Eye Candy the hub chick ;)

Bwah ha ha :lol:

Sorry eyecandy for using your name but I am sure from the comments here you are as beautiful as this bike :thumbup: :D Forgiven?

Ok Candy, just post some pics for heaven sake. Otherwise da blerrie agent will not stop. And neither will the rest of us. :D

You heard the man EC, MAKE A PLAN!!

Ok Candy, just post some pics for heaven sake. Otherwise da blerrie agent will not stop. And neither will the rest of us. :D

Sorry eyecandy for using your name but I am sure from the comments here you are as beautiful as this bike :thumbup: :D Forgiven?

Hell no, im much more beautiful!

kidding :P

But seriously, i also wanna know how much this bike costs :)

Hi All,

The best person to person to give prices would be CCD but what I can say is that any other integrated seatpost full carbon frame costs easily R15K upwards. Expect half that. Same for the wheels. 58mm full carbon wheels again can easily be R15K. Expect close to half that. And to give you some idea...these wheels are clinchers and with lightweight tyres and tubes weighs only 166g more than my Easton Tempest II deep section carbon tubby wheels. Awesome!!

Nice looking bike.

Is that the frame from DengFu bikes, the FM028?

Edited by Thug

Hey Buddy.

Bike looks awsome.

Really came out very goog and looks the part as well.

Here's some more eye candy for you.

post-10834-0-77642000-1312443633.jpg

Haha! That is the reason I looked based on your request yesterday!!!