CWC Online: What a machine!!!

CWC Online

mmm... I need a dollar,dollar!!

Ummm... u gonna need more than just one of those!!!!!

Whats wrong with them?

too flippen awesooooooooooooome!!!!!

They are "non standard wheels" accordign to the UCI nad need to pass stringent breakage and failure testing. Once that has been done they get added to the list (in the abive link) and is endorsed for UCI (CSA) racing. Before that happens they are not legal to use in UCI (CSA) races... But I agree they are very very nice and incredible light.

sorry, but it's not a Bianchi unless it is in Celeste.... red, white and black is not cool :thumbdown: Pity, coz the rest of the bike looks awesome!

sorry, but it's not a Bianchi unless it is in Celeste.... red, white and black is not cool :thumbdown: Pity, coz the rest of the bike looks awesome!

Disagree. The Celeste is soooo old school. This bike looks schweet!

Disagree. The Celeste is soooo old school. This bike looks schweet!

That is just it - no pride in the heritage of the brand - the youth of today just looks at what looks jus :blink:

Are you saying that if that bike arrived on your doorstep you wouldn't use it because of the colour?

interesting.

Are you saying that if that bike arrived on your doorstep you wouldn't use it because of the colour?

interesting.

Don't get me wrong.. it is arrives on my doorstep, I'll def use it. But if I buy one, that is a different story. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Take it away and sell it. :lol: :lol: