TOKAI = Anyone with Good Video camera ?

-DH-

Hey i would like to round up few guys and make some you tube footage in tokai for downhill and tricks wondering if anyone is keen and if anyone has a good camera they could film with ?

Edited by -DH-

Hey i would like to round up few guys and make some you tube footage in tokai for downhill and tricks wondering if anyone is keen and if anyone has a good camera they could film with ?

Cool idea. There's no decent footage on Youtube. Only one of the lamest vids I've seen in years.

I've got a decent camera and a bunch of lenses. Would love to film some of the runs some time. I can rope in a buddy too so we could have 2 great cameras and make something worthwhile. What do you have in mind?

edit: oh and we've got some GoPro cams as well. Wld be cool to shoot from 2 perspectives, with a third from the helmet and intercut.

Edited by grb285

What do you have in mind?

Sounds like you have some cool filming gear well Im thinking of putting a post on the hub (saying on this date we going to do some footage you got some skill bring it to the track I have friends + myself that will definitely be keen to do a film half day so Saturday or Sunday 9.00 am till 12.00pm meet at tokai go up and get some video footage in ,some jumps ,little explanation of the forest etc.. but i am open to times ,dates and suggestions just want to have a rad time and put the cool stunts on the net and get people to acknowledge tokai is a really cool track, Let me know what your thoughts are and when we could do some thing like this.

jullz

A bunch of DHers are gonna be having an unofficial race at tokai on sunday 3pm at roadgap. some come film us

Hey DH, get in touch with GoPro_guy on Twitter or through facebook.com/GoProSA

I'm pretty sure he'll come along with a stack of GoPro's to help you put together a kick ass video!!

A bunch of DHers are gonna be having an unofficial race at tokai on sunday 3pm at roadgap. some come film us

Hey Dont think this sunday is a good day for filming purposes (rain and all) but im keen to join in for the ride though ,

Hey DH, get in touch with GoPro_guy on Twitter or through facebook.com/GoProSA

I'm pretty sure he'll come along with a stack of GoPro's to help you put together a kick ass video!!

WOW thanks for the heads up really appreciate it , will def take up the suggestion

TX

JULLZ

WOW thanks for the heads up really appreciate it , will def take up the suggestion

TX

JULLZ

Hi DH

Please mail me on gopro@omnico.co.za or call me 021 691 0110 so we can set it up!

Edited by GoPro_Guy

Hi DH

Please mail me on gopro@omnico.co.za or call me 021 691 0110 so we can set it up!

Please let us know on the decided date / time. Would love to pop around and take some stills - which I'll happily make available to everyone (assuming I take anything decent of course :blush: )

G

Edited by Dubber

i would love to get some proper DH footage of some skilled chaps doing their thing in tokai!!!

i have made a couple(lame ;) )vids each from footage just taken whilst on a little x country ride around: http://advlog.wordpress.com/tag/tokai/ but never really tried to get some proper shots. I recently got a super slow motion camera that i am keen to try... will follow this thread and hopefully come get some sick shots

HEY ALL

So its decided to have this event Next week Saturday 13/08/2011 from 10.00 onwards at Tokai OPEN INVITATION

ANY GOOD DH RIDERS COME REPRESENT YOUR TURF IN THE TOKAI FOOTAGE named (TOKAI TAKEDOWN) with the help of Gopro sa and a few here in the forum.

Please let me know If you are in weather Filming or Riding?

More info will be posted closer to the time.

Jullz

Sent a PM..