Darling Hills MTB & Langebaan rd race

Jaco-fiets

The Darling Hill mtb race is on the 14th of August and the Langebaan rd race is on the 4th of September. I would like to do both these. These are not ppa races. Anybody know where we can enter?

The Darling Hill mtb race is on the 14th of August and the Langebaan rd race is on the 4th of September. I would like to do both these. These are not ppa races. Anybody know where we can enter?

OK , After a bit of googling,I found this on the PPA website. Th Langebaan road race is called the West Coast Cycles Funride and is a new PPA race .

No wait ..... now I am not so sure?? it looks like the PPA website but die address is wrong :

http://dev.webnow.co.za/PPA/events/

Edited by Mads

No hubbers doing the Darling Hill MTB coming sunday?

This is the first i've heard of this...does anyone have any details on this? I wouldn't mind doing this...dont have any plans for sunday as of yet.

ek sal ook wil gan...as iemand my lift kan gee? rolleyes.gif ooops wag...will have to see what biokineticist say today if i can do any riding this week/end

Ok so the Langebaab race for the 4th of September was suppose to be a PPA race but the race was cancelled. Looks like the Darling hills mtb race has been taken off the dirtopia calender so i assume its a no show also.

I had the Darling Race on my calendar too, but started looking for a place to enter a week or so ago. Not even Google was able to find anything for what was supposed to be the 2011 race. Assuming it was cancelled too. :o

I had the Darling Race on my calendar too, but started looking for a place to enter a week or so ago. Not even Google was able to find anything for what was supposed to be the 2011 race. Assuming it was cancelled too. :o

I phoned the wine estate where it use to be held as well as the tourism office in Darling, both had no idea what i was talking about

I phoned the wine estate where it use to be held as well as the tourism office in Darling, both had no idea what i was talking about

Guess I'll go ride @ Tygerberg this weekend then!