4 December vanderbijl

2 October Roodeplaat

9 October Harties

16 October potch

30 October Midmar

13 November Pollock Beach

20 November Woeschter

4 December vanderbijl

Whaaaaaattttt? That stinking smelling dam? I think you may find there might be a risk of radiation at that dam. Its yucky. Unless they cleaned it up.

Roodeplaat, Potch and Vanderbijl on my list.

guys believe me you in for one hell of a nice suprise at the harties race!! and no its not in the dam itself lol i wouldnt put a foot into that sespool! its at the islandestate and the swim is in a canal that feeds the dam. This is going to be an awesome event

check out the site http://www.theislandsestate.co.za/

guys believe me you in for one hell of a nice suprise at the harties race!! and no its not in the dam itself lol i wouldnt put a foot into that sespool! its at the islandestate and the swim is in a canal that feeds the dam. This is going to be an awesome event

check out the site http://www.theislandsestate.co.za/

thats good to hear, harties isn't too far out. according to a conservation program yesterday on 702 the guys said if you take a fish out of the water at night it will probably glow.

:lol: they probably right about the fish! i think that this race is going to be the race of the season! i have a feeling we going to be seeing alot more races at this venue

:lol: damn right! from what i understand the race is at the prison apparenlty a very nice lake there..... convicts gong to be manning the waterpoints :huh:

:lol: damn right! from what i understand the race is at the prison apparenlty a very nice lake there..... convicts gong to be manning the waterpoints :huh:

Same as the Prison Break triathlon.

But beware - the water can be even colder there than at Gordon's Bay or Melkbos!

If all go well i will be able to do at least 4 out of the 7, hoping for 5.

that is if i can see where we swim for the harties event. :)

chain wizard.... click on the link i posted and have a look at the venue, Swimming Sa have events there i would probably say that the water quality there will be the best of all the venues

:lol: they probably right about the fish! i think that this race is going to be the race of the season! i have a feeling we going to be seeing alot more races at this venue

Dude, I stay there. Haaarttties, and I wouldn't swim there. But cool lekker event there by us.

i agree totally! i wouldnt swim in the dam but the water in the canals is perfect, trust me when i say that the organisers will not touch a venue with a barge pole if the water quality isnt right! hence moving the venue away from Germiston. the problem with Germiston is the water might test fine but if there is any rain before the event the lake gets contaminated and you just cant take a risk with peoples health. Also remember that the event sponsors cant just decide to move to a venue without the approval of TSA and the event organisers etc... and believe me the water quality is tested not just once, so in my opinion you can be damn sure that any one of the BSG Energade events will be safe in terms of water quality

Edited by Face Plant