Chain-L No.5

Pickled

Good Afternoon fine cycling type folk...

Does anyone out there use Chain-L No.5 as a chain lube?

if so, know where I can get my hands on some?

Thanks

Do a search - there is a hubber in Stellenbosch that is the SA agent...

Apparently it is as good as they claim.

Edited by bontie

Thanks Bontie,

Searched the hub with no luck, but will keep digging.

Used "The Google" as well and found the US site, but not local agent was listed on their site that I saw...

Any other ideas? anyone know the mysterious Stellenbosch agent?

Please Agent Hubber find me, i want your product... :)

i would like to know too. and what does it cost? and by the way are there other people that think it is as good as they say.

Hi all! Please visit www.Chain-L.co.za to place orders or pm me. Started shipping to shops, so if you are a shop owner and want to order, you can email me on infoatChain-L.co.za.

Ps. If you are doing the TB-you need this stuff!! I will take a few bottles, so let me know if you want a bottle.

Hi all! Please visit www.Chain-L.co.za to place orders or pm me. Started shipping to shops, so if you are a shop owner and want to order, you can email me on infoatChain-L.co.za.

Ps. If you are doing the TB-you need this stuff!! I will take a few bottles, so let me know if you want a bottle.

Which shops in Gauteng specifically? Would like to give it a go. Currently using boeshield t-9...best sofar.

How hard is it to clean your chain when using Chain L? ie. does it make your chain a well lubed big black mess that can only be cleaned with parafine, or can it be cleaned with bike wash soaps??

Jip Reinhardt and the guys from Cyclotech in the FS was the first shop orders!

@ Bat-ass: Sunlight will not clean it, but a good degreaser will get it of. A good clean now and again with parafine does get rid of all the internal damage causing stuff inside the chain.

@ Ferrous Oxide Ta thanks man, a bit far to drive down just for lube, but if i am in the area, I might just pop in

@Chain-L - Any shops in fourways area?

Hi Chain L

1. How does the "sticky" lube treat MTB chains???

2. Mileage on MTB in dusty conditions?

Would you recommend?

Regards