Wahoo fisica ant + sensor for iPhone

Active Monkey

did you try the iStore. They are very helpfull in finding stuff as well. Jusk ask them

Jip, they didn't know of it. Showed them the site and they said I must try import my self. Tried via amazon but they don't ship to sa

Jip, they didn't know of it. Showed them the site and they said I must try import my self. Tried via amazon but they don't ship to sa

This site:

www.wahoofitness.com

?

Wont Wahoo ship to SA?

It says on their site that they do. $19.99 for shipping to ZA.

What the problem is?

WHat's the cost?

It says on their site that they do. $19.99 for shipping to ZA.

What the problem is?

Thanks Cois.......... That was the cost I was talking about. Thats way overpriced. The Polar Unit is 69 Euro, and they knock off 23% for EU Vat. My total including Insuring the package with EMS and DUTY in SA came to R800, if I remember correctly.

Sounds bit expensive. I am looking at the Sportstracker stuff to use while jogging. The price on that is 69.90 €

Heck the same product. Will get one next month :)

Edited by Cois

That's the 1 I got. They Knock off 23%, as we dont pay their VAT. We will of course pay out vat when it arrives here. They are pretty proffessional at SportsTracker. I had mine less than 2 weeks after paying.

• 3 weeks later...

Just came across this now. I've also been looking for one of these.

Amazon.com will ship them to SA, it's just a bit pricey - R1250 including all duties and DHL/UPS courier from the US.

Wow 1250... big bucks

Geez that's inflation for you! Bought 2 from Wahoo dorect for about R900 incl shipping. That was about 5 months ago.