w2w vs s2c

dirtcrazy

hey all - i did the sani2c this here - had a look at the wine2whales(fully booked) - but those of you who knows, how do these to events compare? difficulty etc -- thanks :blush:

Both are awsome,the W2W has more single track,but it is single not dual like sani.This causes bottle necks at the bridges and entrance to single track.

The W2W guys are taking tips from Sani and vice-versa .

Sani is over-all a nicer event,but W2W has enough single-track to satisfy the Junkies...

Do Both

W2W is much better than Sani. Rather do W2W and skip Sani next year.

Seriously, I've only done the Houwhoek tour so have no idea, but anyone not doing Sani again is a little bit extra chance for me to get an entry.

Surprisingly, I'd say W2W is better, but only just. The single track isn't as manicured as Sani, and I think that is the attraction to me. I also think it is slightly tougher. Sani has the better race village and vibe going for it, but W2W has the better riding.

Sani is let down by day 3, where as W2W has quite an enjoyable (and tough) final stage.