Merida 99 for 2012????

Aggies

Rumours have it that the 96 is replaced by a 99 for 2012. If these spy shots are correct, then they have gone totally backwards!!!!! This setup is just not looking nice. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Note the Merida Team colours on the bumper of the vehicle - seems like the rumours might be true.

Merida Ninety-Nine, spyshots!

post-10303-0-97095100-1312809896.jpg

post-10303-0-93790100-1312809912.jpg

i actually like it... always thought the 96 was bit boring and lookied very much like everything else out there

Rumours have it that the 96 is replaced by a 99 for 2012. If these spy shots are correct, then they have gone totally backwards!!!!! This setup is just not looking nice. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Note the Merida Team colours on the bumper of the vehicle - seems like the rumours might be true.

Merida Ninety-Nine, spyshots!

Er...these okes can't even give their bike models proper names, how on earth are they ever gonna build a proper bike... ;) ZULA! Now there's a real name for a real bike!!

Er...these okes can't even give their bike models proper names, how on earth are they ever gonna build a proper bike... ;) ZULA! Now there's a real name for a real bike!!

Who the hell cares about the name if you get good quality for money! The same cannot be about your Zula. Maybe a good bike, but the price!!!

I also like it...

Looks good the way they've made the top portion of the rear triangle into one piece, instead of 2 separate pieces, in order to increase the structural rigidity of the triangle. Also looks a little like Giant's Maestro suspension design, which is thought to be one of the more successful designs in the XC market...

Looks like it could do well, and it's different to the norm.

Who the hell cares about the name if you get good quality for money! The same cannot be about your Zula. Maybe a good bike, but the price!!!

Ha ha! Just yanking your chain brutha!

I also like it...

Looks good the way they've made the top portion of the rear triangle into one piece, instead of 2 separate pieces, in order to increase the structural rigidity of the triangle. Also looks a little like Giant's Maestro suspension design, which is thought to be one of the more successful designs in the XC market...

Looks like it could do well, and it's different to the norm.

Yup, it does look quite a bit like a Giant Anthem.

Yup, it does look quite a bit like a Giant Anthem.

Maybe it got tired of looking like the Scott Spark ..

LOL!

I said it looks like, not is exactly the same! The main pivot point is different to the Giant's, as well as being the point at which the shock connects to the frame. The BB is below the pivot point, whereas with the Giant, the BB is below & behind the pivot point. Also, the chainstays on the Merida are one piece all the way to the pivot, whereas the Giant's connect to a secondary pivot behind the BB...

• 1 month later...

How are you doing,my name is Rosaline,I am a new member of this site,I am here to look for a nice and humble friend,I am young single girl without child,I am here to look for a nice friend ,I have an email address ( Rosaline_lbm@yahoo.com )

send me an email message to my inbox so we can communicate.Thanks have a nice day

Love

Rosaline

( Rosaline_lbm@yahoo.com )

Go away - we do not have money for you and are not interested in any of your scams.

Mod - please block this scammer.

Go away - we do not have money for you and are not interested in any of your scams.

Mod - please block this scammer.

Dammit Nick! I need friends man! Why did you have to go and do that!??! :P

Anyway, certainly not a revolutionary design.... I'm sure it'll be a good bike though.

Dammit Nick! I need friends man! Why did you have to go and do that!??! :P

Anyway, certainly not a revolutionary design.... I'm sure it'll be a good bike though.

Maybe she is hot and wealthy and you can score a new bike!!

As a merida rider, I have to say I don't really like the look of the design, but saying that, they got the 96 pretty right as a real racing duel sus (not that I have one, still on the old 26inch HD), so I can only imagine how good these changes will be.

We can send Squier and Rossaline (with no child) over to invertigate :lol:

As a merida rider, I have to say I don't really like the look of the design, but saying that, they got the 96 pretty right as a real racing duel sus (not that I have one, still on the old 26inch HD), so I can only imagine how good these changes will be.

We can send Squier and Rossaline (with no child) over to invertigate :lol:

Ja look I have taken a 96 up and down breedts and its very much a race bike. Now you want one hey gords

On the Rossaline topic, I would have prefered if she had a child, then at least you know she puts out :rolleyes: