Anyone lost a Merida??

LukeV-2

Not to get racial, but i checked a guy in the Edenvale area riding a Merida (Not quite sure the model) Black and lime green, discs, etc. The thing that caught my eye was he was in a blue overall and the bike had a pro nutro race number on the front, and he had a proper cycling bottle.

I stopped him and kindly asked about it. He was shaking like a mad thing during questioning. He said his boss had given it to him. so i followed him to his "bosses" house. Upon arriving i just left because i though he may be legit.

So then i felt bad for questioning the guy so i went back to offer him some cash to say sorry and make friends. When i got there the "boss" and his family were extremely low class with missing teeth etc, the house was in a shambles.. So, if your house looks like that, would you be handing out merida's to your garden boy??

Here's my verdict.

-There are a whole bunch of low class people staying together.

-The ''boss" would not hand out a Merida if he is evidently poor.

-The "boss" certainly would not be doing any races, so why the pro nutro race number?

-Due to the fact that cleat pedals were on the bike, the previous owner was not some low class.

-The bike was stolen and no one who stays in that house actually cares because they would do the same.

Now its the tricky part. About 20min later i saw the same guy walking. (did he ditch the bike because he knew people were suspicious???)

If there is a lost Merida i will take action, if not, that bike will remain his and his story could be legit.

Hi yes - did get my merida stolen - but the race number on it - not mine. So not my luck today to get mine back. Thanks for noticing though.

" Not to get racial, but i checked a guy in the Edenvale area riding a Merida (Not quite sure the model) Black and lime green, discs, etc. The thing that caught my eye was he was in a blue overall and the bike had a pro nutro race number on the front, and he had a proper cycling bottle.

I stopped him and kindly asked about it. He was shaking like a mad thing during questioning. He said his boss had given it to him. so i followed him to his "bosses" house. Upon arriving i just left because i though he may be legit.

So then i felt bad for questioning the guy so i went back to offer him some cash to say sorry and make friends. When i got there the "boss" and his family were extremely low class with missing teeth etc, the house was in a shambles.. So, if your house looks like that, would you be handing out merida's to your garden boy?? "

Chances are good the bike was stolen, given the circumstantial evidence.

Inexcusable though, is the use of the term "garden boy".

Take a deep breath and dive headlong into the 21st century.

Ok whatever get over it, I am by no means a racist..

Although the tone and language of your post was overwhelmingly racist. OK.

Your comment is sort of like saying, I'm not a paedophile, I just enjoy sexual contact with very young people.

I personally don't care if you are racist or not, but at least be what you are, and don't take offence when people call it as they see you.

Edited by TNT1

Ok whatever get over it, I am by no means a racist.. Would you prefer landscape engineer?

:clap: :clap:

How does one 'loose' a bike? Its like on traffic radio in the mornings....'and a truck lost its load'.... dude...its not LOST - its THERE...all over the highway.

How does one 'loose' a bike? Its like on traffic radio in the mornings....'and a truck lost its load'.... dude...its not LOST - its THERE...all over the highway.

Bwahahahahaha!!! Classic!

Anyway, I've just "loosed" my load. It was very, very gratifying.

It must really hurt to Loose a bike though. Must have been pushing for ages!

Losing a bike though, is a different matter entirely...

Anyway, I've just "loosed" my load. It was very, very gratifying.

At this time of day? I never understand evening poopers.

'Losing a bike though, is a different matter entirely..'

O crap now I'm gonna have the freaking grammar army on my case

Sad when you try and help someone and you get made out to be a racist :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Yeah, it must be even worse when you patently are one.

Actually, I take it all back. Based on the OP's comments regarding "the "boss" and his family

He's not a racist. He's an equal opportunity bigot.

Edited by TNT1

I think it is time for ADMIN to satisfy the taste of the weak liberal minority and ban "racist" on the Hub so no wetting of pantaloons take place when people prefer to express their feelings. We may as well become a community like their limp wristed English forefathers that allowed creatures of the night to become "recreational looters" We cannot allow Hubbers to become "recreational racists" now can we!

Edited by eccentric1

We cannot allow Hubbers to become "recreational racists" now can we!

Of course you can. Like I said. I don't care if you're a racist or any other *ist, but just be enough of a person to own what you are.