Anyone lost a Merida??

LukeV-2

Of course you can. Like I said. I don't care if you're a racist or any other *ist, but just be enough of a person to own what you are.

Snob but there ares no "ist" involved here You love dishing out the word "Bigot", do you really know what it means?

Being a snob gives me the choice to chose who I want to know or associate with without being given the etiquette of "racist", what an ugly commin word abused by those who want to use it for their own agenda., mostly applied selectively by limp wristed liberals!

Edited by eccentric1

Snob but there ares no "ist" involved here You love dishing out the word "Bigot", do you really know what it means?

Being a snob gives me the choice to chose who I want to know or associate with without being given the etiquette of "racist", what an ugly commin word abused by those who want to use it for their own agenda., mostly applied selectively by limp wristed liberals!

Please rather write in Afrikaans if you can't handle English. You are hardly a snob. Unless of course your 'k' key is stuck and you pushed 's' by mistake?

Please rather write in Afrikaans if you can't handle English. You are hardly a snob. Unless of course your 'k' key is stuck and you pushed 's' by mistake?

F*kkit! I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself.

post-24908-0-23760600-1313081243.jpg

ag shampies eccentric, is that all you have? GRRRREAT 'shop skills there too. Come work for me.

ag shampies eccentric, is that all you have? GRRRREAT 'shop skills there too. Come work for me.

I need a new job, can I come work for you? :rolleyes:

I really need excellent photoshop skills like eccentric's. How about a 3 month unpaid trial period, which includes washing my bike and car. Oh, and our toilets get pretty hazardous too at times.

Not a good idea, he will promise you money, do not believe him, he promised signs as well for that trail in the Cape Colony, did he not?

Not a good idea, he will promise you money, do not believe him, he promised signs as well for that trail in the Cape Colony, did he not?

awwww, great retort there. Well done.