Share your stats riding your bicycle since....

nathrix

Lets see those stats and don't be shy if you have not spent enough time in the saddle, yet....

Here's mine from 01-01-2011 up to now:

Current Weight: 84 kg
My Height:      1.78 m
Bike size:      Medium / 18" Mtb
Count:	        93 Activities
Distance:	3,477.33 km
Time:	        196:31:06 h:m:s
Elevation Gain:	48,568 m
Avg Speed:	17.7 km/h
Max Speed:	64.9 km/h
Avg HR:	        137 bpm
Max HR:	        198 bpm ----> this was achieved by being chased by two knife wielding thugs
Calories:	86,800 C

Yes, I know, not that impressive for a weekend warrior. Work and being lazy does get in the way :blush: It does look better compared to last year though ( 92 kg and 2,830.03 km and 145 bpm Avg HR) and it should pick up quite a bit with the up and coming events on my calendar :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 21-12-10

training time 586h

calories - 156601

exe. count - 182

1330.9km on the mtb

540.9km on the road bike.

avg HR 154bpm

Weight: 87kg (should be less when I get home.)

height: 1.84 kg

Edited by The real MJ

Since the begiining of the year on my bike, about 12 000 cappucinos (cappucini?)

No idea about the rest of it. Maybe 60kg to 57kg. Av speed from about 25km/h to nearer 30. All guesswork.

(Since being on the Hub, spelling has gone into minus points.)

Edited by LeTurbo

Since the begiining of the year on my bike, about 12 000 cappucinos (cappucini?)

No idea about the rest of it. Maybe 60kg to 57kg. Av speed from about 25km/h to nearer 30. All guesswork.

(Since being on the Hub, spelling has gone into minus points.)

What is it about bike riders and cup of chinos? Like milk stout goes with canoeing, beer with hockey practice, bikies and cup of chinos?

Wot (said with Engleesh thug accent) software do u use to get such a compact report?

Garmin edge 500 and register on garmin connect to upload the files http://connect.garmin.com/

Training-too little. You can stop training now and wait a couple of years for us to try and play catch up :mellow:

Weight-too much. BULL :eek: MANURE

Edited by nathrix™ ® ©

What is it about bike riders and cup of chinos? Like milk stout goes with canoeing, beer with hockey practice, bikies and cup of chinos?

I don't know so much that "cup of chinos" (how materialistic) go specifically with my bikes, but damn, they go well with my cigarettes!

*shakes head* ai ai ai - maybe one day when I'm 'big' :rolleyes:

You already there, just have to change your fork to rigid though :thumbup: