Not only in SA!!!

Capcha

Does anyone have a link to the BBC video?

I'm sure I posted a link to this in the "I have an idea" thread, last week sometime, good luck finding it ;)

If only I could count the number of car doors I kicked in over 10 years of commuting there, I even chased a woman into a doctors surgery cause she knocked me off and tried to do a runner. Got into a few fights too, I don't take no crap :thumbup:

Edited by Caerus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 abreast maybe?? Basically needed castration, not a beating!

Sorry to be a pain, but where did you see this?

Where did you read that the cyclist hit the guy's car bonnet?

Why did the cyclist deserve what he got?

I'll try find it for you. It was in one of the first reports of this. Said something to the effect of the guy hit the car's bonnet or side as it was trying to get passed.

This is pretty rich coming from you ~ based on previous idiotic comments and criticisms you have made on this forum.

and your comment is ad hominem because?

I also saw the video, the cyclist didn't touch the car. Grb is just being a troll.

The video doesn't show the entire event though. AAAAAANYWAY, whatever

I read that this cyclist had hit the guy's car though. He deserves a good beating if he did that. You whack the wrong guy's bonnet with your hand/foot here in SA and see what you get for that.

This article highlights the problem with the UK nicely. Too many human rights. Too many little nanny boys who can take what they deal out. It's exactly why to police are not allowed to fire teargas at the rioters there, but it's ok for them to loot the place. The UK has gone nuts. Parents are not allowed to give their kids a hiding either.

We need to bring back the old rules. People can't say this or that, because it offends someone. People can't defend themselves, because it infringes on some or other right. You can't have an opinion without being labelled something. It's either too left, too right.

I saw this video, and the cyclist deserved that beating he got. He actually got off lightly.

Please send us the video/story that shows/states him hitting the guys car!

Mr. Barnard is full of surprises/stupid comments!

Who?

What's the beef dude? Care to share?

and your comment is ad hominem because?

It is not a personal attack, it is a statement of fact.

btw: using Latin terms doesn't impress the masses ~ it irritates them.