• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a fantastic specimen of british dental care at 2:16 :lol:

I take offense to that , mine are kinda the same on the bottom row. :lol:

I take offense to that , mine are kinda the same on the bottom row. :lol:

hmm... then it seems it may not be wise for you to go around with your bottom jaw extended forward in a neandethalic manner, as displayed by the gentleman in the motion picture. :lol:

...ps. mine are similar, that's why I wear a full face! :lol:

because it's apodictic ?

:) caution with the latin there fella. It's meanings are often somewhat lost in the mists of time. Mist = trip...get it? :D

hmm... then it seems it may not be wise for you to go around with your bottom jaw extended forward in a neandethalic manner, as displayed by the gentleman in the motion picture. :lol:

...ps. mine are similar, that's why I wear a full face! :lol:

I will try my utmost ;) The pitfalls of rugby days, punched in the mouth(very hard) playing club rugby. My folks loved wasteing their cash on braces when I was a youngster :lol:

6 abreast maybe?? Basically needed castration, not a beating!

judging by the picture of Simon it looks like that is exactly what he got :)

One day out of 7... He seems to work himself up to these revelations of wit!

Boo hoo. I am in an offensive mood!

How you feeling Mahem? Was worried about you for a bit..

This article is quite funny to read, I feel for the poor guys ordeal, but the article itself is... soft!. The media plays it so safe and if they don't really have story, they throw in a hyperbole as spice. Except in this case it is actually pathetic. 150 000! That?! I could not find the claim of smacking of hoods, but really, the attacker was hardly a soccer hooligan!

The BBC! Bunch of SOFTIES, can't even look at a Lavender Hill taxi skew and you are in a heap of sh*it. (But that gives me an idea.. where's my GoPro!)

Who?

What's the beef dude? Care to share?

We want to start a fight, you in? FIGHT CLUB, FIGHT CLUB, oh, broke the first rule!

We want to start a fight, you in? FIGHT CLUB, FIGHT CLUB, oh, broke the first rule!

naaa, fists and sticks are for schoolboys. Much easier ways to fix things than this. ;)

This article is quite funny to read, I feel for the poor guys ordeal, but the article itself is... soft!. The media plays it so safe and if they don't really have story, they throw in a hyperbole as spice. Except in this case it is actually pathetic. 150 000! That?! I could not find the claim of smacking of hoods, but really, the attacker was hardly a soccer hooligan!

The BBC! Bunch of SOFTIES, can't even look at a Lavender Hill taxi skew and you are in a heap of sh*it. (But that gives me an idea.. where's my GoPro!)

Yeah, bro - I was worried myself! Damn. My HR has NEVER taken that long to normalize before. And it was still high when we started back down. Was majorly distressing, bro.

But at the moment, I'm just resting. Working as well, but I can feel the flu just waiting in the background. Bastard virus!

But hell. It was a (reasonably) decent ride. Just about 40% slower and less confident than normal. Can't exactly hit the jumps when I can't even breathe properly!

:lol: ... I actually happened to buy a GoPro today... seems these british folk have found things other than sweet trails and sick jumps, to film with theirs.

So here's the challenge! A big box of smarties to the first hubber posting helmet cam footage of a taxi confrontation! :P :lol: