Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

anyone actually managed to successfully enter the 2012 S2c yet?

I got to the point where I was clicking on the "register" button but nothing was happening. Now the server is too busy. Quick check around and everyone seems to be having the same problem.

This blows!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm

"Entelect Online, our software partner, has implemented some changes to the entry procedure and system which will ensure a smoother process, and allow our systems to cope with the huge demand over a short period of time. We hope that you will enjoy the benefits of this! If you have any questions or comments please let us know. "

Yup. Same story here. They said that you were only required to use your ID number... Now I see that you need a team name, your name plus a load contact details plus your partner's ID.

Relly sucks.

Same and then got a you have been placed on the waiting/query list even though we had entry last year

Everyone and their dog are on the site and this is South African bandwidth. Try at 14:00!!

You mean 02:00 surely?

Oh, and ... everyone and their dog or 'dag' ? ;)

What the f%&^$ did they expect!! How many years is it going to take them to learn? Absoluut pateties!! Come on Farmer Glenn...