Midrand MTB

nathrix

MTB rides in and around Midrand, starting from Carlswald North, with secure parking.

Join our Facebook group for more info https://www.facebook.com/groups/218636448172982/

Midrand MTB was created to promote safe cycling in our area by riding in numbers.

NOTE: If you are not a member of this group you will NOT be able to view the maps or discussions.

post-4329-0-31023300-1313057830.jpg

Edited by nathrix™ ® ©

Cool. There have been hi-jackings out there, be careful.

I want to get as many people in the area as possible to ride together. Safety in numbers.

what distances and speeds do you guys do?

We ride as fast as the slowest rider. During the week, 2 hours max, weekends will obviously be longer. Secure parking also available where we start.

Do you have a route map?

Yes, join the group to view them. I don't want to post it here for safety reasons.

I do think however Nathrix we should change the name to Midrand MTB ?

Done.

almal lyk inglish daar..

Maybe, but we ride in afrikaans.... :thumbup:

Edited by BigToe

almal lyk inglish daar..

nia almal nie, jy sit die pot mis http://planetsmilies.net/happy-smiley-8833.gif

THE BAINBRIDGE BELIEVE PROJECT / THE CHOC COWS will be hosting our first MTB race on the 25 September 2011 at Northern Farms.

Riders entries are on and www.believeproject.co.za and on Face book The Bainbridge Believe Project

The event will be entirely “non-profit” and all proceeds will be donated to CHOC (Childhood Cancer Foundation). It will be held on Sunday 25th September at Northern Farm - a fantastic venue and should prove to be a great day out for the avid mountain biker and the rest of the family. There will be a 50km race for the more advanced rider and a 20km fun ride and 1km race for the little ones.

Furthermore, a special effort will be made to provide features of interest to keep non competitors young and old entertained and occupied.

We are currently looking for Sponsors and we would like you to consider this proposal, please contact one of us below if you are interested.

post-27169-0-24984300-1314107452.jpg