Parts Trade Thread

divernick

If it pleases the moderators and doesn't take away from the classifieds, this could be a cool thread to run with.

List parts that you'd like to swap.

I have a 120mm stem with 25 deg rise 25.4mm handlebar diameter that I'd like to swap for a 90mm stem to fit 25.4mm handlebar.

post-19617-0-77462700-1313072300.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a 7spd Shimano 600 rear derailer and front derailer for a project

What you want to swap?

I am looking for a 7spd Shimano 600 rear derailer and front derailer for a project

I only have 105 around the same time line

I have the following:

31.6mm carbon seatpost (no-name)

Guizzo carbon flatbar - quite light

look keo carbon pedals + cleats

brand new tiagra bb (italian thread)

RavX herculite 110mm carbon wrap stem (oversize)

I want:

90mm oversize stem (0 degree)

and I might consider some other random things :)

If ur interested, I'll take pics

I have a 26 inch Conti Mountain King 2.4 with about 90% tread that I want to swap for a 2.25 or similar tyre. It's too wide for my fork.

I have a Profile Design Cobra Wing Base Bar (Carbon) that I would like to swop for a road bar, preferably carbon as well but I am not stressed, it has a few scuffs where the stem and bar extensions clamp on..

post-26246-0-17455800-1313130107.jpg

I have a 26 inch Conti Mountain King 2.4 with about 90% tread that I want to swap for a 2.25 or similar tyre. It's too wide for my fork.

Does anyone have a tyre to swap?

I have a Profile Design Cobra Wing Base Bar (Carbon) that I would like to swop for a road bar, preferably carbon as well but I am not stressed, it has a few scuffs where the stem and bar extensions clamp on..

hi there. I think I've got a carbon handlebar set at home that I'd swop for a nice bottle of wine :)

what size are you looking for and where in sa are you? I'll check this week end and see what I've got

Let's step this up a notch...

- I'll swap a large XC dual suspension/good road bike/250+cc dirt bike for my Spesh Enduro Pro SL

- Any interesting offers for a 130mm Deda Newton stem/Campy Record hubs/Campy Record pedals + new cleats/brand new v-brakes? Maybe for a good crankset (XT or better), dual suspension frame or high-end alu flat bar?

For more info ---> https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/6514-clearout/

I also have XT pedals, Look Quartz pedals, Ryder pedals & Crank Bro's Acid pedals lying around and in need of a new home, but would need something interesting for these as I haven't thought of getting rid of them yet...

Oh, and I have a brand new SRAM Red 175mm BB30 crankset with BB bearings and all (never been on a bike) and a set of new Red shifters (one has a scuff mark on the side - came off a new bike which fell over)... All reasonable offers will be considered!