-DH-

WHERE= Tokai

DAY= Saturday 13th

TIME= 10.00am

WHY= You Tube footage(go pro sa)

WHO= Good - semi skilled DH Riders

Coming???

Theaxt@gmail.com for more details

NOTE : This is for fun, not for money or anything else so if you keen to demonstrate your skills pull through.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

There's a shuttle day at Contemanns on Sunday. That's probably a better bet for loads of riders if you are keen to film.

There's a shuttle day at Contemanns on Sunday. That's probably a better bet for loads of riders if you are keen to film.

Do both.

Howsit Dwang!

I think the idea is to get some decent Tokai DH footage though?

I think the idea is to get some decent Tokai DH footage though?

Hence the title.. Tokai Takedown.

I got bombed from another thread.. can I join you guys?? :unsure:

Hence the title.. Tokai Takedown.

I got bombed from another thread.. can I join you guys?? :unsure:

I like the name. Which riders, and which route?

I like the name. Which riders, and which route?

Ah geez, read the OP! Kidding, I'm not going to pick on you!

Us and all of them! You in GRB?

I would love to do it, I can organise some more FAST riders but only next weekend...?

So you in for Saturday then? If it rains tomorrow as the Norwegians have predicted, the track will be sweet!

Ah geez, read the OP! Kidding, I'm not going to pick on you!

Us and all of them! You in GRB?

I'm not really keen to haul my gear and buddies in for that. Like I said to the OP in a PM, if it's just going to be a bunch of riders shooting random bits of track cut to the usual thrash then I respectfully decline. I'm in if you guys want to pick one or two younger riders who can RIP it, and session one of the best lines there. Then thread this together into a coherent edit to show off the scope of the trail as well as personality and profile of the younger generation. Why younger? Because they are kicking ass and they deserve the attention. We'd really prefer to do this kind of thing on a high end level, otherwise it just ends up being a waste of time. Any ideas as to who you'd think to be an awesome bunch of young riders to use?

I would love to do it, I can organise some more FAST riders but only next weekend...?

yeah dude, got this in mind.

Edited by grb285

So you in for Saturday then? If it rains tomorrow as the Norwegians have predicted, the track will be sweet!

Nope cant do this weekend. But next weekend for sure!

I'm not really keen to haul my gear and buddies in for that. Like I said to the OP in a PM, if it's just going to be a bunch of riders shooting random bits of track cut to the usual thrash then I respectfully decline. I'm in if you guys want to pick one or two younger riders who can RIP it, and session one of the best lines there. Then thread this together into a coherent edit to show off the scope of the trail as well as personality and profile of the younger generation. Why younger? Because they are kicking ass and they deserve the attention. We'd really prefer to do this kind of thing on a high end level, otherwise it just ends up being a waste of time. Any ideas as to who you'd think to be an awesome bunch of young riders to use?

yeah dude, got this in mind.

oh, ok. You do crack me up.

It is not meant to be a professional production, but what if it does look good and what if the guys have fun doing it? You don't know who will be there! What did you have in mind oh mighty Gary? Seasons, Roam, Follow me.. Geez guy, I think you are stuck over-analysing stuff. Come and have some fun and a couple of laughs.

I really think your comment is unnecessary. As respectful as it sounded it also is very condescending,.. and.. I think I may even be offended!

:P

oh, ok. You do crack me up.

It is not meant to be a professional production, but what if it does look good and what if the guys have fun doing it? You don't know who will be there! What did you have in mind oh mighty Gary? Seasons, Roam, Follow me.. Geez guy, I think you are stuck over-analysing stuff. Come and have some fun and a couple of laughs.

I really think your comment is unnecessary. As respectful as it sounded it also is very condescending,.. and.. I think I may even be offended!

:P

oh please. grow up.

I was sent a PM asking if I'd be keen to bring my gear and some of my friends, who are DOPs. I've seen MANY crap riding films. I'd just be keen to be involved in something cool. We are able to create a very cool film of some trails there.

And who said it shouldn't be professional looking? YOU? So now what, you build some trails up there and if YOU say something it's the way it's to be done? Go for it, head up there with your gopro and have a laff. cheers