DH RiDERS WANTED

-DH-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe change the title to: DH riders UNwanted?

Yiss. What an ass! He wants something cool and GoProSA offers a handup, but he rejects the start! No, he wants something "cool". You know what GRB, missed opportunities are missed opportunities.

HA ha, I'm not offended anymore.

oh please. grow up.

I was sent a PM asking if I'd be keen to bring my gear and some of my friends, who are DOPs. I've seen MANY crap riding films. I'd just be keen to be involved in something cool. We are able to create a very cool film of some trails there.

And who said it shouldn't be professional looking? YOU? So now what, you build some trails up there and if YOU say something it's the way it's to be done? Go for it, head up there with your gopro and have a laff. cheers

Damn, grb... Listen to yourself, would you?

It's supposed to be a chilled, non-professional exercise with a couple of riders who want to put together a clip on the DH runs in Tokai. Who cares if it's not professional! They're just a bunch of guys that wanna have fun.

Get off your high horse. All they wanted to know was if you're in or not. No pressure.

If you're so adamant that it needs to be a professional production, why don't you organize it yourself? And yes, we know that there are MANY crap flicks out there, with some random oke tootling along some ST. But guess what? That flick that you would rather **** on than watch, is somebody else's masterpiece.

If you don't want to go along, just say so. No need to launch a barrage of insults and condescension at the guys.

I refer you to the 1st line of your post. Practice what you preach, man...

double WTF? Some one should tell this gary guy ''to calm the **** down''. This is not how MTBers roll.......

oh please. grow up.

I was sent a PM asking if I'd be keen to bring my gear and some of my friends, who are DOPs. I've seen MANY crap riding films. I'd just be keen to be involved in something cool. We are able to create a very cool film of some trails there.

And who said it shouldn't be professional looking? YOU? So now what, you build some trails up there and if YOU say something it's the way it's to be done? Go for it, head up there with your gopro and have a laff. cheers

What's a DOP?

What's a DOP?

dop - An alcoholic drink: "Can I pour you a dop?" It can also mean failure: "I dopped the test."