[Event] TIB OMO Muddy Buddy Series

B-Active Sports

Event Name: TIB OMO Muddy Buddy Series
When: 9 October 2011
Where: Kearsney College, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: Multisport

The much anticipated TIB OMO Muddy Buddy Series kicks off with the first event on the 25th of September at Kearsney College.

There are some exciting changes and additions to this year’s Muddy Buddy Series, which will give competitors an even better adventure experience. B-Active Sports has been working closely with 2 leading schools in KZN, Kearsney College and Umhlanga College to stage the successful adventure series at different locations, bringing the Series to the people. The second event, takes place on the 8th of October at Umhlanga College, giving athletes different routes for the second event.

For the new comers to the series, the Muddy Buddy concept brings together the novel idea of an African adventure mountain bike race and a unique trail run combined into one formidable yet rewarding event with a twist. The unique concept of the event is that all the disciplines must be completed while in 2 person teams. This encourages team work, team building and sharing of great South African memories! Now remember that twist....... well let’s not forget there is a formidable obstacle course and the MONSTER mud pit which your team will have to navigate before the elusive finish line.

Go to Event Page