Payment for Sani 2 C

capedutch

Hi, is anyone else able to pay for their Sani2C entry ? That link is not on my profile page, please let me know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem ?

Same problem here - I take it is a software/system problem.

I have mailed Judy - waiting for her reply.

Tried to call but could not get through - so I take it is a general problem.

let us know as soon as anyone has info.

Thanx

Hi, is anyone else able to pay for their Sani2C entry ? That link is not on my profile page, please let me know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem ?

My mates wife got through this morning, they have said its a shambles there(Sani HQ) at the moment with ALL the entries. My mate got registered into the adventure race instead of the main race. Seems a common issue

From the Sani2C website...

Payment for Accepted Teams Open: Friday 12 August - 14 August 2012

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS CURRENTLY A DELAY IN OPENING OF THE ONLINE PAYMENTS. ACCEPTED TEAMS WILL BE INFORMED SHORTLY OF THE OPENING OF THE SYSTEM VIA EMAIL.

No one can pay yet. I spoke to Judy this morning. Everytime I clicked register yesterday and it gave me an error message i was actually entering. Seems I have entered 14 times and I am not the worst by far. It's going to take them quite sometime to sort out entries and send the entry payment emails

Seems I have entered 14 times

Ok, post back when you've paid, I'll buy one off you.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS CURRENTLY A DELAY IN OPENING OF THE ONLINE PAYMENTS UNITL 12H00. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL EXTEND THE DEADLINE TO END OF MONDAY 15 AUGUST 2012.

ACCEPTED TEAMS WILL BE INFORMED AS SOON AS PAYMENTS ARE OPEN.

Just got a mail from Glen.

Payment hasn't been open yet, it will open sometime today (ja right) and they will send a mail informing everyone.

So just monitor your mail and wait.

On the positive side, I get to spend longer with my R4.5k

AND

We have an entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and here is the mail

Dear sani2c entrant,

During the course of the day we will open the payment gateway for payment. Weapologise for this delay and will communicate as soon as its readyfor payment. Please wait for this email before entering the system.

The reason for the delay is to add another level of thorough checks to thesystem (due to yesterday's overload).

Please note that this will have no affect on your status, since you are on the Acceptedlist.

We understand that this may affect some of you and as a result have extendedthe closing deadline to the end of Monday 15 August 2012.

Kind regards,

Glen, Judy and the sani2c Team

No one can pay yet. I spoke to Judy this morning. Everytime I clicked register yesterday and it gave me an error message i was actually entering. Seems I have entered 14 times and I am not the worst by far. It's going to take them quite sometime to sort out entries and send the entry payment emails

Jeez, then I must've entered a couple of hundred times.

Jeez, then I must've entered a couple of hundred times.

+1

I had 3 browsing windows open in chrome with details entered in the lot and was clicking away every couple of seconds for about an hour...

Shew - hope Farmer Glen didn't pay Enetlect too much for this amazing new system. Sounds worse than the old one!