GUTR Sweatband feedback

the SWEATY BASTARD

Droo see your pm

keep it real and sweaty

Hey Sweat Bastard how about you send me one as well?

I Have the Halo one, works great. It doesnt have that adjusment thing at the back so yr helmet fits great over it.

Yip CWC stock them as well

We are running a special in the month of Spring

R120.00 per unit delivery incl

Chat CWC or drop me a PM

Keep it real and sweaty

the sweaty bastard

R2

I got mine last week and rode the Cradle Quest at Van Gaalens this weekend with it. I have to say that I am really impressed with the GUTR.

I spent 6 hours in the saddle and did not have to remove my glasses once. Hardly any sweat got into my eyes and it's so comfortable that you don't even notice that it's there.

Definitely a good investment. Two thumbs up from me! :thumbup: :thumbup:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I got mine last week and rode the Cradle Quest at Van Gaalens this weekend with it. I have to say that I am really impressed with the GUTR.

I spent 6 hours in the saddle and did not have to remove my glasses once. Hardly any sweat got into my eyes and it's so comfortable that you don't even notice that it's there.

Definitely a good investment. Two thumbs up from me! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 7 years later...

I have always had issues with sweating alot while cycling / climbing and then once the sweat got in my eyes I had to stop to rinse my eyes as I just could not see otherwise.  The burning was just crazy.  So i would always even before I would see a  climb coming up take my glasses off and put it in my back pocket (yes I know this is not the best place to keep your glasses) I have now lost the complete nosepiece for my Oakley EV Zero's so had to find a better solution.  This morning I read about GUTR Flex sweatbands and that these seem to work?  Takealot does not seem to sell it so I'm trying to find a shop in the Cape area that sell's these. Any help with shops that you know will have these in stock please?  Thanks

• 2 years later...
42 minutes ago, MartinvRooyen said:

Where can I find these? I am based in CPT?

I have only found on Amazon or direct, gets a bit expensive with shipping though