Orders for The Hub cycling kit open again!

Matt

Hi Hubbers,

Due to demand we've once again opened up orders for The Hub cycling kit. And just in time with Spring around the corner.

Pricing:

Shirt: R 450.00

Bib Shorts: R 645.00

- Option bib shorts or (without bib @ R 615.00)

- Two design options (both have option of bib or no bib)

*These are Anatomic's top of the line 'Ergonomic' shorts. Very comfy! Just ask those Hubbers who have a pair already.

Wind Jammer:

• Lined: R 510.00
  • Un-lined: R 480.00

Sizing:

Please confirm your sizing using the following chart from Anatomic or (ideally) get to one of the Anatomic Factory outlets or a stockist near your to confirm your sizing.

Sizing Chart ANATOMIC Cycling.pdf

Both the shorts and shirts have mens and ladies specific sizing.

Postage:

• Speed services (counter-counter): R65
  • Ordinary mail: R30

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Important - Pre orders only

• All orders are pre-orders with the next bulk orders to be placed with Anatomic on 22 August 2011 and 9 September 2011.
  • Expected delivery time is 4-5 weeks from the date of order with Anatomic so please be aware that there will be a waiting period of up to 7 weeks from date of your initial order.

You can order via our Online Store - payments via Credit Card, Instant EFT and Direct Deposit.

Click here to go to the Store

post-2-0-94487700-1304494317.jpgpost-2-0-17240000-1304494316.jpgpost-2-0-88997600-1304494318.jpgpost-2-0-60183600-1304494326.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hubbers!

Last few days to get your orders in for The Hub cycling kit!

You'll find all the details in the first post. Visit the Store to place your order.

thumbup1.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...