The dope (er) Thread

TNT1

WTF is this thing?

http://cdn0.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2009/08/24/1/cnpwebcor2cmsml_02_600.jpg

David Clinger has been handed a lifetime ban by the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) after testing positive for the second time in June of this year. Already nearing the end of the two-year suspension he had received for his first offence in 2009, Clin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The former Rock Racing misfit!

yeah, I mean I know who and all that, but seriously, dude should be shot.

What a clown.

Is there any real surprise he's a doper? You'd have to be waaay gone to let someone do that to you :thumbdown:

yeah, I mean I know who and all that, but seriously, dude should be shot.

For the doping or the ridiculous tattoo?

Astana rider hit with heavy fine

The Astana team announced that it has fined Valentin Iglinskiy 10 percent of his annual salary after being stopped by French police for speeding and driving under the influence of alcohol.

The Kazakhstani rider was stopped on July 26 on the highway between Nice and Monaco. Initial media reports claimed that he was caught speeding at 203km/h in a 110km/h zone and that tests had indicated he was driving under the influence of both drugs and alcohol.

The team initially claimed that the results of blood and urine tests were not known but has now revealed that they showed positive for alcohol but were negative for any drugs.

For the doping or the ridiculous tattoo?

Facial tattoo is a big thing, not many people think it through.

So yes I tend to agree on the tattoo, it's not even in his culture or tribe.

speaking of doping -

i'm busy reading "lance to landis" on my ipad in the evenings before bed. wow - eye opening stuff

Facial tattoo is a big thing, not many people think it through.

So yes I tend to agree on the tattoo, it's not even in his culture or tribe.

Yeah, I've heard people saying they're thinking of getting a tattoo, and you ask them what they're getting, and they say, "Um, dunno, something tribal?" :blink:

Are you going to create a "Dope (er)" Thread under local cycling ? ;)

Just use this thread for everything for now ;)

Yeah, I've heard people saying they're thinking of getting a tattoo, and you ask them what they're getting, and they say, "Um, dunno, something tribal?" :blink:

Ai , dangle shaking his head.

2 years ban is not enough! Rather 10years or life.... They never want to learn... Look at Tyler, Riccardo and etc..

he got two years in 2009, now he's been nicked again, so he did get a life ban.

2 years ban is not enough! Rather 10years or life.... They never want to learn... Look at Tyler, Riccardo and etc..

You shouldn't really penalise the drop-kick too much - he's already branded himself a moron for life with his facial...