Sidi Dragons 45 = Sidi Ergo 45

W1Z@RD

Hi Guys,

I have a pair of Sidi Dragons for MTB and want to buy Ergo 2 for the road but have to order online and cannot find a LBS that has stock to try the fit. :unsure: bad i know....

Is it safe to assume that the size should be the same? So a size 45 SIDI MTB Shoe and a size 45 SIDI road shoe will fit me fine...?

Hi Guys,

I have a pair of Sidi Dragons for MTB and want to buy Ergo 2 for the road but have to order online and cannot find a LBS that has stock to try the fit. :unsure: bad i know....

Is it safe to assume that the size should be the same? So a size 45 SIDI MTB Shoe and a size 45 SIDI road shoe will fit me fine...?

Hi there,

Should be the same - please keep in mind online pricing excludes VAT, duties and shipping (granted, sometimes you can get away with this if you are lucky) - call us once you have a final price and let's see if one of our dealers can match the price you are looking at.

Regards

ag

Ps. call Laurike or mail her on laurike@asgworld.co.za for more information.

Hi there,

Should be the same - please keep in mind online pricing excludes VAT, duties and shipping (granted, sometimes you can get away with this if you are lucky) - call us once you have a final price and let's see if one of our dealers can match the price you are looking at.

Regards

ag

Ah, always making a plan for a fellow cyclist :thumbup: I love my energy carbon comp 2's. used them twice now, and now that i have the cleat position right, what a sweet feeling!

Hi Guys,

You in fourways right? maybe try designinmotion, they in the morningside shopping centre.

Ah, always making a plan for a fellow cyclist :thumbup: I love my energy carbon comp 2's. used them twice now, and now that i have the cleat position right, what a sweet feeling!

Been hearing lots of good things about ASG.

May be a good time to explore some Sidi options.! :thumbup:

Never safe to assume anything ... Contact ASG, they will be able to tell you!

I agree with Tankman. I went to ASG in December to try on shoes that I wanted to make sure I got the right size. After making the mistake with my first pair (not Sidi) I wasn't going to get caught the second time. And the service was great! Were quite happy to let me try any size I wanted to make sure I was happy. :thumbup:

Edited by Pusher

Hi there,

Regards

ag

Thank you..... Mail sent :thumbup:

As it turns out, 45 is 45 is 45.... :thumbup:

Couldnt get close to a decent price so got a pair of these babies on the way:

post-8598-0-93158300-1313731228.jpg

Hi there,

Regards

ag

Are you bringing in the mega sizes yet? Lots of us SA boys have wide farm feet!

I had to import my mtb and road sidi's because i couldnt get the mega's locally, and got stung by the duties.

It would be great if we could buy from the LBS.

Good day HUBBERS!

The following models are available in MEGA in South Africa:

MTB DOMINATOR 5 PRO BLACK BLACK

GENIUS5 PRO WHITE WHITE

GENIUS6.6 BLACK BLACK

Email Lizle at lizle@asgworld.co.za if you need more info!

Regards,

ASG

So I got my new Ergo's.... very nice!

I need to get new Cleats but not sure which of the Look Keo's to get. They differ with "play" there is black, Grey and Red. I currently ride Grey which has a bit of play, what is the difference with the one without play? Other than the obvious.... Why have options?