csa

mndanarcher

we've just had to cancel the akkedis mountainbike race because of either GNC or CSA that slipped up and gave our friends from Tzaneen sanctioning for the race they are having the same day that we wanted to have the Akkedis, which we had paid for and submitted to them early March already

The people involved in this race the past 5 years have put their heart and soul into organizing this race, and we're not prepared to push to host it still and have our neighours become our enemies. We support each others races way too often to do this

WELL DONE CSA!

You've killed off yet another race.

Keep this up and you'll have to start paying people to organize races, compared to the situation now where you leach onto exsisting races and bleed them dry!

I just wonder what happened to promoting the sport of cycling??

Mark Archer

When I reads an article like this written by an organiser of one of the top MTB races, a shudder goes down my spine. What hope does this sport have with these guys ****ing it up?

What a F-up. I live in Tzaneen. But i would much rather come and ride the Akkedis! Such an amazing race, wasted...

we've just had to cancel the akkedis mountainbike race because of either GNC or CSA that slipped up and gave our friends from Tzaneen sanctioning for the race they are having the same day that we wanted to have the Akkedis, which we had paid for and submitted to them early March already

Hell Mark! Thats a real bummer.

To hell with the Idiots.

I'm home in two weeks and fit enough to begin serious training. Charge your batteries and lets ride the thing anyway - in the dark!

Any reply from those sitting on leather seats their Ivory Towers, or maybe it should be Fawlty Towers. I would bet not a word!