Win one of 5 Adidas New Evil Eye sunglasses

N0madADV

Adidas eyewear is essential MTB gear, as protecting your eye's is one of the most important things. It does not matter if its mud, rain, sun or objects, Adidas does the job and does it in style. We dont leave the house without our Adidas sunglasses and neither should you.

Bikeparks is giving away 5 sets of Adidas Evil Eye sunglasses in August. All you have to do is Like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bikeparks/148882448488366

All existing Bikeparks members on Facebook will automatically be entered into the draw. By being part of the Bikeparks community you will stand a chance to win a prize most months and keep up to date with our latest developments.

For more information on Bikeparks go to www.bikeparks.co.za

post-5970-0-99659700-1313409770.png

Adidas Eyewear is an official Bikeparks.co.za partner.

Do you know of a rep or agent I can contact then? I need to ask some questions about Adidas frames & prescription lenses.

Thanks for that, I'm looking at getting a new pair of prescription sunnies(not for cycling) and the Adidas range seems the best.

Thanks for that, I'm looking at getting a new pair of prescription sunnies(not for cycling) and the Adidas range seems the best.

Great glasses, and the optical inserts are fine too, just dont ever, and I mean ever break that little hinge pin on the arm, because if you do you will end up having to deal with Moscon and suddenly all that warm fuzzy feeling you had about Adidas will be gone.

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Great glasses, and the optical inserts are fine too, just dont ever, and I mean ever break that little hinge pin on the arm, because if you do you will end up having to deal with Moscon and suddenly all that warm fuzzy feeling you had about Adidas will be gone.

I full prescription lenses, I can't do the insert things. Adidas seem to do the least curved lenses, which comes into effect when doing a full lense prescription.

That will make it like R10K on glasses for me this year :(

I am a big fan of Adidas glasses and inserts, I am just not a big fan of their totally user hostile distributor Moscon.

I am a big fan of Adidas glasses and inserts, I am just not a big fan of their totally user hostile distributor Moscon.

I'm just a massive fan of adidas( bordering on chav, lol):clap: All there stuff is good quality & great prices. I've already got a cycling pair of adidas(full precription lens), now just need to look cool at the beach. ;)

Indeed, they are great glasses and the evil eyes are most likely the best sports glasses they ever made. I use mine daily to run, cycle, drive, hang I even read with the inserts :) .

I full prescription lenses, I can't do the insert things. Adidas seem to do the least curved lenses, which comes into effect when doing a full lense prescription.

That will make it like R10K on glasses for me this year :(

You tried Rudy yet?

You tried Rudy yet?

I haven't as yet, bit expensive for my needs. Also I need to try them on and see how they fit, can't find a decent enough optician that has a great range of just the casual frames.

Even just looking at the normal glass frames that kind of look like sunglasses. Its the curve of the lens that creates an issue for me. :( Damn stigmatism in my right eye.

Yes they do i have a set and they are the best goggles i have ever used. BTW i bought them way before they became a sponsor

I haven't as yet, bit expensive for my needs. Also I need to try them on and see how they fit, can't find a decent enough optician that has a great range of just the casual frames.

Even just looking at the normal glass frames that kind of look like sunglasses. Its the curve of the lens that creates an issue for me. :( Damn stigmatism in my right eye.

I had a pair of hawks, worked nice with inserts. I want to get a insert for my Rudys now. You only have it in your right eye... I have it in both... astigmatism that is