Where: Delta Park Johannesburg, Gauteng
Category: MTB

ENDURANCE RACE

Starting Time:

09:00 – 15:00

Prize Giving:

15:15

Race Details:

6 Hour endurance Mountain Bike Race in the Delta Park. (5-7km laps) Team / Individual race. Three members per team. Most completed laps in time allowed will win prize money.

Entry Fee:

R 130.00 per rider

Prizes:

Cash prize for 1st place in all categories

Closing date:

25 October 2011

Line Entries:

Additional cost R50 /rider closing @ 08:00 on Race day

Race Pack

Collection on Friday 28 October @ Delta Park School from 08:00 or on race day

Categories: Team of Three:Male Jnr (13-18)

Team of Three: Female Jnr(13-18)

Team of Three: Male Snr(19+)

Team of Three: Female Snr(19+)

Team of Three: Mixed (13+)(1x of oppositesex)

Individuals: Male 19+

Individuals: Female 19+

Entry: www.enteronline.co.za

www.entrytime.com

Entry Query Call centre: 011 8840419/ info@entrytime.com

Fax entry detail: 086 642 8835

Bank Details: Enteronline (Pty) Ltd

Nedbank,

Epson Downs;152205

Indemnity:

All entrants participateentirely at their own risk and agree that they shall have no claim whatsoeveragainst the organising body, helper(s) or sponsor(s) or landowner, School GoverningBody, staff of Delta Park School in respect of any injury, loss or damage thatparticipants may suffer arising from any injury to that person or property,caused directly or indirectly by the negligence, albeit gross, of one or moreof the aforementioned parties.

Go to Event Page

• 2 months later...

The organisers have decided to add a fun walk in the park before the endurance race begins. Entries for the fun walk can be on the day at the start of the walk. Entry Fee is R20.00 per entry. The fun walk will start at 07h00 and end at 08h00 and starts on Delta Park School Sports Grounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, due to reasons beyond our control the beertent has changed into a refreshment tent but you are more than welcome to packyour own beer! :)

I rode the route today, it's awsome! Some nice technical sections and the sprint down the mineshaft is fast! Remember you need to pay for a day licence aswell if you enter on the day.

Edited by Pieter1

does this mean the delta loop will be closed to rest of us who just want to ride the spruit route as usual

does this mean the delta loop will be closed to rest of us who just want to ride the spruit route as usual

I'm sure just the part through the school will be off-limits. The rest is open. And the dash does not go on the trail close to the spruit.

I'm sure just the part through the school will be off-limits. The rest is open. And the dash does not go on the trail close to the spruit.

Basically yes, just have a look at the route map and plan according to that. The ruite does not go onto the spruit at all its only in Delta Park. Why don't you just enter? Delta loop, the whole 6 hours :D

Damn

I would love to support this but I already entered for an open water swim in Benoni on Sat morning........

No worries. Its on every year the last weekend in October. Goodluck with the swim! :thumbup:

This looks like a jol , damit have entered the USN race already . next year then.

good luck to all.

This looks like a jol , damit have entered the USN race already . next year then.

good luck to all.

It eriously is! See you then and good luck with the race. :thumbup:

Thanks Pieter1, I thoroughly enjoyed that! I'm properly tired tonight!

:thumbup: Was a cool day! Hope to have more riders out there next year.