Did anyone on the SANI2C wait list get an entry?

Airborne

So all of those on the accepted list should have paid by yesterday, and those on the wait list should start getting notifications if any places are available.

Has anyone got a entry yet or have any news on a possible third event?

Eish I live in hope :rolleyes:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh... still waiting, but don't have much hope.

Trying to find another nice event to enter for next year.

I am still hoping, but may also have to concede and find something else.

I did however notice that I have dropped from 1623 on the query list to 106!

I assume they are still cleaning up the database at this stage.

I am still hoping, but may also have to concede and find something else.

I did however notice that I have dropped from 1623 on the query list to 106!

I assume they are still cleaning up the database at this stage.

Where do you see the number? If I enter my ID, I no longer get a number.

Still waiting this side too... :unsure:

Also noticed that my Team/Entry ID number disappeared ... would be nice to have a bit more clarity on this whole thing...

It's amazing how impatient people are....

Its not impatient, its just eagerness. We just want to know if we have any chance of getting in.

I don't see why they can't update facebook, or twitter or their website to at least let people know what is happening. It takes a few minutes max. It will stop people emailing them to try find out.

I've got no problem if they say the waiting list entries will only open up on Friday. At least then we know whats going on.

A quote from the SANI2C website

Date: Tues, 16 Aug – Tues 30 Aug 2011

Time: 09h00 - 23h59 Waiting List riders may be asked to fill available spots.

Last chance to change clothing sizes For the available spots, Waiting List riders will be contacted in batches according to their number on the waiting list and required to pay within 48 hours by credit card.

Please note that the clothing sizes selected at the end of this period will be final.

No substitutions will be allowed to take place

So it looks like people must be patient

From the Sani Twitter account:"Hi everyone - at the moment we are dealing with the query list, payments and duplicate teams to ensure the maximum entries are available once we're finished. This will take a while, so we anticipate that we can give our full attention to the waiting list next week. The possible third leg is still under negotiation, but keep checking back for further developments"

From the Sani Twitter account:"Hi everyone - at the moment we are dealing with the query list, payments and duplicate teams to ensure the maximum entries are available once we're finished. This will take a while, so we anticipate that we can give our full attention to the waiting list next week. The possible third leg is still under negotiation, but keep checking back for further developments"

Another update from the website:

We will sort out all the payments of the Accepted list by the end of this week.

Good News to all those on the Query List ! You will most probably get in! We hope to make contact before the end of the week.

Waiting List entrants will only be contacted from next week but the chances that there will be space on the Race and Adventure is slim.

The decision about the third event is still in discussion and pending.

Another update from the website:

We will sort out all the payments of the Accepted list by the end of this week.

Good News to all those on the Query List ! You will most probably get in! We hope to make contact before the end of the week.

Waiting List entrants will only be contacted from next week but the chances that there will be space on the Race and Adventure is slim.

The decision about the third event is still in discussion and pending.

Wow they lift your hopes only to dash them again later. :(

sani twitter account - and they got all that in 140 chars? aaahh you mean the facobook page :o

dont get me started on the shambles of an entry process again!

Sour grapes perhaps? I didn't get mine either ... yet. But I'm sure there are many satisfied entrants out there. The few who possibly get in next week will tell you it is "first come, first serve". Let's wait and see before we say it doesn't work.