Remove waterbottle cage holes

Nobody

you could drill two very small holes on the other side of the frame and see if you can pull the waterbottle cage holes out of the small holes you drilled?

what you going to do with the holes when you have them out?

Yebo, but obviously not the hole but rather the screwy part.

Will take a pic and send.

oh ok now Im with you, that little bit that sticks out with the thread inside?

Cut them out.

That's how I share donut's. I eat the donut and leave the hole for someone else.

If this is for cosmetic purposes to plug the holes, I would do the following:

The thread in those holes is M5 if I remember correctly... Take an M5 bolt and cut off the head. Get some 638/290 Loctite (the green one that they use for securing bearings and bolts) and put a drop onto the tread before screwing it in. Screw the treaded part of the bolt that you cut into the treaded lugs on the frame. Leave these studs so that the Loctite can dry. Take a hacksaw or a grinder if you have one and know how to use it and cut/grind off as much of the thread sticking out as you can without touching or damaging the frame. Use a smooth flat metal file to file of the rest using a rocking motion so as not to create any flat spots. Finish dressing the filed area with some fine emory paper.

Assuming of course that you plan to paint the frame afterwards...