where to get my Rockshox and fox serviced in gauteng

GF29er

Morning Hubbers!

Since I now live in Malawi and will be in Pretoria for a week soon, I want to get both of my MTB's serviced, no major issue except both forks need a service as they are on about 1000km each. Because of the time scale I would prefer a shop who can do the work in house rather than sending them off to the importer or agent.

(oh and I want to have at least one bike avaliable to ride for most of the time I am there ;-)

Anyone got a tip?

cheers

Iain

There is only one man to contact for this - Ruan Deysel - Spokeworks.

He is the agent for Sram in Gauteng but comes from a shock servicing back-round.

He does Fox & Rock Shox - good guy that knows what he is doing.

He is just off Rossouw st off-ramp on N4.

SRAM Tech Centre info AT sramtechcentre DOT co DOT za

He is the agent for Sram in Gauteng but comes from a shock servicing back-round.

I can vouch for that. Ruan is fantastic and such a nice guy to deal with as well. I have phoned him several times to ask for advice and he is always so helpfull.

Buddy, make sure you keep all the paperwork and hak him. Same guy who took a month to sort out my SRAM Force shifter under warranty when all the paperwork was given to him with the lever!

My choice would've been Wendel from theHub at Rietvlei. I know he also services it himself. Or ask Dubber, he did the course with JB.

Buddy, make sure you keep all the paperwork and hak him. Same guy who took a month to sort out my SRAM Force shifter under warranty when all the paperwork was given to him with the lever!

My choice would've been Wendel from theHub at Rietvlei. I know he also services it himself. Or ask Dubber, he did the course with JB.

Hey Clinton,

can you pm me some contact details? to my gmail...?

cheers

Iain

I can vouch for that. Ruan is fantastic and such a nice guy to deal with as well. I have phoned him several times to ask for advice and he is always so helpfull.

thanks Vinny and zula have mailed...

:thumbup: :thumbup: to Ruan. Great guy and great service...... the ONLY technitian that can touch any part of my bike.