Anybody done business with "mate"?

DawieO

Hey guys,

Anybody done business with "mate" (Temba)?

He was selling a 2011 XTR crank, I paid for it and now there is ominous silence from his side...

No response to PM or SMS. He told me the guys at FP in Pta know him because he used to work there, but I haven't followed that avenue yet.

anyone have direct contact detils or background?

DawieO

Try contact the other two people that have had contact with the seller, maybe they can help :unsure: Hopefully you come right

yes I have. Goes to that automated messaging thing every time. And have been trying since yesterday.

Schtum since Tuesday when the money left my account, I think I am now over suspicion and into acceptance that I may have been ripped off.

Have you PM'ed the 2 guys that gave feedback on his profile? Both look like legit members with histories on the hub so maybe they could help you? Other than that, maybe the FP route? Next step I guess is a case of fraud (especially if you have a full name from bank details?)

Will be giving FP a call tomorrow, and maybe he gets in touch as the week starts. But even if he does, I now want my money back and he can keep the cranks.

Thanks man. I continue to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but my charity is running a bit thin.

I bought a fork from him last week. No problems with the dude.

Nice guy. Don't worry, he's legit.

He works for Mercedes, I have ordered a car from the lad.

Fear not, he's always on call for work. He will make a plan and meet you and sort you out. He's always late though...

Edited by King_Crispy

Now that's almost good news!

Would prefer for him to EFT the funds back if you could please pass on the message. He has my cellphone number and I will PM him my bank details and email address.

DawieO

I bought a fork from him last week. No problems with the dude.

Nice guy. Don't worry, he's legit.

He works for Mercedes, I have ordered a car from the lad.

Fear not, he's always on call for work. We will make a plan and meet you and sort you out. He's always late though...

Sjoe!!!!! ..... is what I hear Dawie O says ...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif..hope you come right.