Teak's Place Closing?

Dirt De Vil

I went to Teak's Place yesterday for some MTB'ing and was turned around at the gate. The security guard said that they were closed for renovations. When I asked for how long, his reply was; many months. Does anybody have better info?

I went to Teak's Place yesterday for some MTB'ing and was turned around at the gate. The security guard said that they were closed for renovations. When I asked for how long, his reply was; many months. Does anybody have better info?

Dont think they are re-opening to be honest...pity...but ja nothing we can do

That is probably why Van Gaalens were pumping yesterday.

PS sorry for the hi-jack but Van gaalen's trails are looking great did concrete strips, daggapad, tant miems, oom piets and river yesterday followed by a couple of lagers

PS, thought I would treat the wife to a lunch at "die ou pastorie" around the corner. I can really recommend the place to anyone, food is off the hook and very swambo friendly. So if you need to score brownie point after riding weekend in and out, that's the place.