Looking for girls to MTB with in Northern Suburbs

nikkinobody

Hi,

I am looking for lady riders to MTB with during the day. I am mostly available between 7am - 11am, but times are not set in stone.

I am not totally :unsure: unfit and would like a bit of a challenge!

I am preparing for the Karoo 2 Coast and need more saddle time, but scared to train on my own!

Let me know if you are available or know of someone looking for a training partner

Hi, there are three of us girls who have just started riding together during the week. We are all quite close to the Majik Forest / Meerendal area. I'm keen to ride with you. Also doing Karoo to Coast ... tried it last year, but I bailed and didn't finish. This year, I want to finish. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Hi,

I am looking for lady riders to MTB with during the day. I am mostly available between 7am - 11am, but times are not set in stone.

I am not totally :unsure: unfit and would like a bit of a challenge!

I am preparing for the Karoo 2 Coast and need more saddle time, but scared to train on my own!

Let me know if you are available or know of someone looking for a training partner

post-27169-0-00239500-1314106731.jpg

Hi, there are three of us girls who have just started riding together during the week. We are all quite close to the Majik Forest / Meerendal area. I'm keen to ride with you. Also doing Karoo to Coast ... tried it last year, but I bailed and didn't finish. This year, I want to finish. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

post-27169-0-45907700-1314106773.jpg

Met alles wat al gebeur het op mtb roetes dink jul dames dis regtig wys om in sulke klein groepies te ry? As julle wil kan ek 20m agter julle ry veiligheid(as ek kan by hou) en dan jul dames nog doen wat dames doen. My tyd is redelik flexible deur die dag. Net 'n voorstel.

We are not against men riding with us, but many men simply get frustrated and irritated when they have to ride at our speed. We are not trying to conquer the world... we want to enjoy our cycling. The reason we want company is because we DO realise the dangers of cycling alone. We also keep to areas that we know are relatively safe. You're welcome to join us if you're not going to get irritated! Meerendal at 08:30 tomorrow morning if you want to join us!