Niner Carbon 29er Dual Suss

Aggies

:thumbup: Must be the nicest looking carbon dual suss bike on the market!!! :thumbup: The suspension looks very much similar to the Maestro of Giant, meaning that it can be quite good. :thumbup:

post-10303-0-59066000-1314011145.jpg

post-10303-0-20385500-1314011188.jpg

:thumbup: Must be the nicest looking carbon dual suss bike on the market!!! :thumbup: The suspension looks very much similar to the Maestro of Giant, meaning that it can be quite good. :thumbup:

Puuuuurty!

Dude - your signature is terrible. "until the turbo kicks in"? What? Petrol engines have turbos too you know. You're giving 29er a bad name :D

I dont like the look of the Horst link - that being said I have never ridden it so I can not comment on its performance.

The frame looks a bit odd - maybe its just the color cause the black linkage looks the tits!

Should be a fun bike to ride - if only they made it in black on black with mat-black decals!!!

My name on the list already for one of these bad boys!

Suspension design just been patented after 4 or 5 years of waiting

I dont like the look of the Horst link - that being said I have never ridden it so I can not comment on its performance.

The frame looks a bit odd - maybe its just the color cause the black linkage looks the tits!

Should be a fun bike to ride - if only they made it in black on black with mat-black decals!!!

How about the Black one? Or the White one? I sort off still prefer the Tang.

post-10303-0-13957800-1314011802.jpg

post-10303-0-47617400-1314011855.jpg

That aint no single pivot! :blink:

That it aint!

Methinks the bottom of that suspension is gonna take a bashing! I mean - it's UNDER the BB. If they've kept the BB height above ground the same it's gonna get bashed - if they've increased the BB height then stand over is gonna be an issue.

Methinks I'll have a chat to the nice folks at Coolheat and see where one is available to ride - let's see how it goes in real life. Mmmmmm....nice....

I dont like the look of the Horst link

It does not have a Horst Link.

A Horst Link is a link on the chain stays positioned about 25mm before and 25mm below the rear axle.

Edited by Stephan

The suspension looks the same as on my allu Jet 9. I enjoy it.

The RDO is a little too much on the looks department for me.

:thumbup: Must be the nicest looking carbon dual suss bike on the market!!! :thumbup: The suspension looks very

much similar to the Maestro of Giant, meaning that it can be quite good. :thumbup:

I think it looks great but I'm not sure that the pivot points below the BB will like all the mud etc. that will collect there. I also hope they've sorted the internal cable routing as the guys have been really struggling with this on the hardtails. Still, a nice looking bike which will probaby ride as good as it looks. Used to have a Niner Hardtail (not Carbon) and it was a great ride!

Wow , this is a sweet looking ride . however the bearings in that bottom linkage are going to take a hammering in the dirt/dust/mud that the front wheel is going to through at it ( may need regular services )