CompliMed Gateway Gauntlet

B-Active Sports

You don't want to miss this years Gateway Gauntlet...

Saturday - 22nd October @ Gateway

The 2011 CompliMed Gateway Gauntlet is going to be the most sought after MTB & Running event in SA. It’s the most exciting thing since remote lock outs and compression socks were invented. This amazing Urban Running and Mountain biking event boasts a new purpose built route, using natural obstacles along the way.

This event is sure to become a signature sporting event in KZN. Not only will this event blow your socks off… but it will be the only MTB event and Running event in AFRICA that starts and finishes inside a shopping centre. The route will consist of flat out tar sprints, coupled with grinding and sharp dirt track turns, sprinkled every now and again with some short technical sections or gravel and sand. Natural obstacles will be used or concept ones built to give the runners and riders an intense urban adventure with a technical accomplishment. However don’t despair, chicken runs will always be available for any heart stopping sections.

Go to www.thegauntlet.co.za for all the race info and to enter!!

post-16181-0-75852300-1314697456.jpg

Edited by B-Active Sports

• 2 weeks later...

The GAUNTLET Entries are open, go to www.thegauntlet.co.za or www.roag.co.za

The first 200 entries get a free event T-shirt and a Goodie bag!

“Enter and Win with THULE”

One lucky Pre-entrant will win a THULE Backpack worth R1600.00. The earlier you enter, the better chance you have of winning. The draw will take place once the first 100 entries have been taken.

Also Win a GO Pro camera worth R3000 in our RACE DAY Lucky draw prizes!

post-16181-0-67798300-1314792791.jpg

• 2 months later...

CompliMed Gateway Gauntlet TV coverage on tonight:

Super Sport 5 - 7:30pm.... awesome stuff!!

Have a look at the website for repeats: www.thegauntlet.co.za