Seeding sucks

chris_w_65

Wilro results won't be used for seeding, the data the organizers gave the timing company was wrong (ID numbers mixed up)

I see they have now removed Bela Bela 2010 but not added 2011 so I assume there is a problem.

I think these 2 races should refund my entry, I only did them to get onto the seeding ladder :thumbdown: :angry:

Superseeding is now saying they are still considering Kremetart. :thumbdown:

Maybe it is all part of the Racetech "take over the world" plan and make it pointless to enter Championchip races :thumbdown:

Guest agteros

As long as seeding is in the hands of private organisers / timing companies it will always be a mess of epic proportions. The sad thing is that road cycling is becoming its own worse enemy forcing it into a downward spiral with everybody fighting for the last slice of the cake :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest agteros

I am still awaiting reply as to why Bela Bela 2011 is not being used for seeding :thumbdown:

Only 584 participants, and no major pro teams?

Just got an answer, they say they just need to load the results for Bela Bela.

I am now awaiting reply on Kremetart

Doesn't a race need to have at least 600 licenes or open riders before it can be used for seeding?

The seeding system is a mess but at least there is seeding. You should try running and trail running - there is always a 90 year old morbidly obese walker who pushes to the front of the start, creating havoc for runners who actually have a shot at getting a good time.