CRC Order CPT

Tiny K

Hi Guys,

I am looking to do an order with CRC soonish.

Anybody keen? I should have about R1000 worth of stuff. Just check the import duties too.... there is a thread that covers this (however vague it is). I know spares is )% extra but clothing etc is 40% with the normal 14% vat plus a little for customs....

This will be my first order so if anybody that wants stuff has prior experience, I wouldn't mind piggy backing.

Thanks, K.

Haha, you know the rules buddy!

He who starts the thread does the ordering!

So are you looking at ordering something?

Damn. Just bought mine yesterday... Sorry buddy!

So why didn't you advertise dude? I have been trying to see if there are any orders for the past month... :thumbdown:

So are you looking at ordering something?

I keep my Wishlist on CRC up to date, I always want (not need) something ;)

I keep my Wishlist on CRC up to date, I always want (not need) something ;)

So then, does your wishlist come to cover the min amount to get us free postage? I know you wanna buy something, so email me and we (I) can put in an order.

I could easily buy enough to the amount for free postage..... just that I might not see the light of day for a while because I would be grounded by my wife :thumbdown:

So are you going to order, cause I need some thingies...... :rolleyes:

Yes I am.... how much is the anticipated order amount from your side?

I'm looking at something small (seatpost clamp, +/-R200) - so if this takes off - I'm in. Let me know.

I'm looking at something small (seatpost clamp, +/-R200) - so if this takes off - I'm in. Let me know.

Will do man :thumbup:

I've got about R800 of goodies I want to order. Do we know yet what the import duties will be?

I think this order went off already, but I'm looking to order around R800 as well.

Start building a Cape Town pool until we get free shipping?

Edited by gadget

hi guys, some info, I have checked custom clearance codes and there are no import duties payable on bike parts, only complete bikes. Clothing on the other hand, carries a 40% duty. 14% VAT will obviously be charged.

i paid 25% on my edge 500. . .price was R2000 and had to pay UPS R500 for customs, shiping was free so total was R2500

Let me know if you're placing a CT order. I'm considering wheels and bar tape.

Does anyone know if the 10% discount deal stil valid