Tokai: XC trail repair day - Vasbyt

(Deon)

Rain. Should I say anymore?

Looking for a group of 5 to help out with the rain damage on Vasbyt lower. Takers?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In:

Fatpixi

DJR

is that all? Shiftless, what happened?

Well OK then, two (so far) from theHub.. :blush: :lol:

Edited by Pain or Shine

Can't this time bro... Got a wedding to get to!

Should have done next weekend like you said in the Warthogs mail!

Dammit!

Mayhem, go, you've earned it.

..and yes, the 'hogs' will be there. Was fishing around for availability and this weekend proved to be more popular, but that is not to say that we won't need next weekend too. Saturday's turnout will tell...

Want Vasbyt to be fun? Pitch in and have a say in the features on the course! :thumbup:

Would like to but have been off the bike for about 2-3 weeks with bursitis in behind my right knee.

Maybe next time.

Working till 3pm on saturday so cant get there. Next weekend should be clear though. Let us know early so that i can sweet talk the wife!

so items to bring? a spade, rake or pick, work shoes & outfit couple of cold ones and a good attitude...anything else? do we meet at the gate at 1? or on vasbyt at 1?

Pix, dude, anybody sweeping the trail when they could be riding has a good attitude already. Really.

So that's one less thing to remember on the list, but bring a spade, gloves and a garden broom if you have... Don't ask.