THE EVIDENCE KEEPS MOUNTING!

ASG

Judging by the pic, the evidence keeps mounting that it's only sponsored team riders who are using Sidi's.

The reason for that is because their RRP is Rzero. And their RRP is Rzero because we pay for you to sponsor them.

Take a look at the local races ~ if you see Sidi's on more than 1 in 500 feet (apart from sponsored pro's), I'll eat a pair.

So quit the BS, and cut your markup, then Joe Average might consider buying them. Otherwise, keep giving them away to the pro's and hope for the best.

Edited by Falco

Judging by the pic, the evidence keeps mounting that it's only sponsored team riders who are using Sidi's.

The reason for that is because their RRP is Rzero. And their RRP is Rzero because we pay for you to sponsor them.

Take a look at the local races ~ if you see Sidi's on more than 1 in 500 feet (apart from sponsored pro's), I'll eat a pair.

So quit the BS, and cut your markup, then Joe Average might consider buying them. Otherwise, keep giving them away to the pro's and hope for the best.

Thats quite an attack against ASG? As for the 1 in 500 comment, i have 3 pairs, and a fair number of guys we ride with use them. If you want the top of the range shoe, thats what they cost. You might get them cheaper from offshore but then tax, import duties etc all come into play?

Wow. Do you ride a high horse in those high mountains?

Thats quite an attack against ASG? As for the 1 in 500 comment, i have 3 pairs, and a fair number of guys we ride with use them. If you want the top of the range shoe, thats what they cost. You might get them cheaper from offshore but then tax, import duties etc all come into play?

I agree... If you want the top stuff, pay for it. If you can get it cheaper elsewhere then go that route instead. I seriously doubt they'd sell them if there wasn't a market for them (obviously you're not that market though). How many riders do you see on Specialized/Look/Pinarello etc? Rather talk with your wallet than try to knock them so openly on a public forum. I personally can't afford them so I don't wear them, doesn't mean I don't want them though!

This is your 2nd attack on a topic.

Just grow up.

Better start chewing as I know a few people who is not sponsored who is using Sidi's....that is a very good price, you pay for quality. I bought Sidi mtb shoes....was on special for R999 at CWC, and now I know why it is normally so expensive, as you get comfort and quality....you can't even buy normal road shoes anymore that is quality for below R2000

I am a social rider and wear Sidi'd and have seven other riders in club wearing them as wellpost-701-0-32858900-1314280159.jpg

Who sh*t in your cornflakes, sunshine?

Dear ASG,

Please stop importing these pretty roadie shoes.

They are holding up the shipment that contains my pair of real mtb shoes - Dominator 5 Pro – MEGA -size 46.

Regards

Craig