Bike jacking

Secondhand

Hi everyone. A mate and I got bike jacked this morning just off the R21 close to the Engen Highveld One Stop towards Kempton. 4 youths, medium build armed with knives. They got a Volcan FS2, black and white and a Merida, black and white(forget model). We're ok but be careful out their . Cops responded quite well, 4 units and a couple of moto x guys searching the area but nothing recovered.

Hi everyone. A mate and I got bike jacked this morning just off the R21 close to the Engen Highveld One Stop towards Kempton. 4 youths, medium build armed with knives. They got a Volcan FS2, black and white and a Merida, black and white(forget model). We're ok but be careful out their . Cops responded quite well, 4 units and a couple of moto x guys searching the area but nothing recovered.

flip that not cool to hear, glad you and your friend are okay.

Glad you're OK!!

Hi LJ sorry to hear about your Bike Jacking. If you contact me on 0832895451 I will set a trap with my farm security team over the next two saturdays. We need to react to stop this scourge

Regards

Dominic Cullinan

Hey Luke, glad you're ok, this is getting to much. Where exactly on the route were you, I was there last Sunday for a ride, scary stuff man.

Cheers,

Marc G

Hi LJ sorry to hear about your Bike Jacking. If you contact me on 0832895451 I will set a trap with my farm security team over the next two saturdays. We need to react to stop this scourge

Regards

Dominic Cullinan

THanks Dom,

Might just take you up on that offer

Glad you and your mate are OK, LJ. Hope the bikes were insured and you can get yourselves some nice new babies - as you say, gotta keep riding".

Dominic, great offer - and a great first post!