Tour de Free State

SwissVan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ja the 3 little entries under events cannot be described as coverage.

Maybe if there were a few illegal immigrants riding....

The organisers seem a little lacking on the promotional front. The first I heard of it, was the night before the start on Supercycling.

The total lack of comment on a major cycling event happening right on our doorsteps to me sums up the state of the Hub. Even Fridays epic final few km where most of the elite field where reduced to walking didn't even elicit a single comment on a so called cycling forum as far as I am aware.

Of course everyone will say it wasn't marketed properly so no one knew about it but those that were bothered would have found out the details.

I firmly believe that the Hub has lost it's cycling focus and people prefer to come here to discuss more random and often controversial topics.

Guest agteros

Well instead of acting so high and mighty why didn't you just start a thread if you wanted to, before slandering everybody else.

Gosh, you should also be contributing to the forum, or maybe you just take.

Do you wheelsuck as well? Do you help at the front of the group?

hmmm

Typical 'modern' hubber. thumbdown.gif Unprovoked attack. thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif If you knew anything, you would have known IanJ better than that.

You can apologise to IanJ, I'm sure he'll accept it graciously

snip snip snip

hmmm

You clearly don't know IanJ at all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well instead of acting so high and mighty why didn't you just start a thread if you wanted to, before slandering everybody else.

hmmm

You have just got your first warning.

Make sure you read the rules of the hub regarding unprovoked attacks.

Zac,A, I don't post much on the Hub any more for the reasons I stated above, I have followed the tourdefreestate extensive on other media and made my comments on those media.

I used to be quite active here but I feel that the main focus has shifted away from what it used to be and I don't feel it has much value any more.

I also don't feel that your personal comments about me were justified (or truthful as you obviously don't know me) but again this is the nature of the Hub these days.

Zac,A, I don't post much on the Hub any more for the reasons I stated above, I have followed the tourdefreestate extensive on other media and made my comments on those media.

I used to be quite active here but I feel that the main focus has shifted away from what it used to be and I don't feel it has much value any more.

I also don't feel that your personal comments about me were justified (or truthful as you obviously don't know me) but again this is the nature of the Hub these days.

Spot on Ian!!

The interesting thing is this tread has now got 16 posts and still nobody actually enquired about your mention to the tuff stages at the tour.

I will try and give some feedback on the tour and the stages as soon as I get a gap...Hectic to be back at work today!!