Argus 2012

Wil6

So let me start this off.Who will be eager to ride yet another Cape Argus cycle tour in 2012 or maybe do your first one?

Going to try and get my firt sub 3 in 2012 :thumbup: But after that I won't think I'm gonna be back soon, becoming too expensive for me with traveling cost and all.

And remember to register and update your details before the 1st of Sept just too speed up things.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me start this off.Who will be eager to ride yet another Cape Argus cycle tour in 2012 or maybe do your first one?

Going to try and get my firt sub 3 in 2012 :thumbup: But after that I won't think I'm gonna be back soon, becoming too expensive for me with traveling cost and all.

And remember to register and update your details before the 1st of Sept just too speed up things.

Yip, first one will be 2012.

Please elaborate on the early registration advantages...

Edited by Lou Zealand

You must just hope that the wind is as still as what it was this year :unsure:

I have done 12, don't think there's much more in it for me.

I'll see, its a nice time of the year to be in CT, so I may enter and just turtle around. Use it more as an excuse to visit a few wine farms and stock up on the wine stores, than anything else.

Yip, first one will be 2012.

Please elaborate on the early registration advantages...

There's always a early rush on opening day and rather get all the paper work out of the way so you can just pay and enter on opening week.But no real big advantage.Probably got till end of September to enter.But don't leave it to late

sal da wees vir my 2de ene, ma gan kyk of ek erens 'n roadbike in die hande kan kry, gannie wee die ding op 'n mtb ry nie!biggrin.gif

Will be my first one. Joined PPA last week, so just waiting for my PPA number etc, then I am entering.

I will be aiming for a 3h30 Argus.

The most beautiful windy century race in the world.

There. Fixed it for you...

Aaaah!

There's always a early rush on opening day and rather get all the paper work out of the way so you can just pay and enter on opening week.But no real big advantage.Probably got till end of September to enter.But don't leave it to late

Thanks for this, actually wanted to ask how much time you have to enter after entries open on the 1st of September. Will be my first one, planning to do both the road and the mtb events :thumbup:

I'll be doing it again. Its my 5 one, but officially only my 4th as I forgot my timing chip the year of the storm (all the effort to not even get a time).

My aim is to get to 10 so I can get my different coloured number :-)