UPS sucks

chris_w_65

On their tracking it says they already tried to deliver my package but I was sitting at home and they have not been here.

Try fill in their contact form and there is a number they need (not the tracking number) and without this filled in you can't proceed. OK, my mistake here :huh:

Try find the local UPS so you choose SA from the drop down, you try submit but you can't proceed till you choose a state in the USA. WTF?

Edited by chris_w_65

I have only had brilliant service from them. :thumbup:

Give them a call. They will help ASAP.

Had a toy delivered on Friday. 4 days in Total from the US of A.....nice. :thumbup:

I have only had brilliant service from them. :thumbup:

Give them a call. They will help ASAP.

Had a toy delivered on Friday. 4 days in Total from the US of A.....nice. :thumbup:

Same here, always use them for my chopper spares. I have items coming in from CRC. Should be dispatched tomorrow.

i had crap service.

i paid the premium rate for express service 3-5 days from the states.

tracked it, their distribution goes USA to Europe the to SA (just the way it works)

it had been sent to the wrong depo in europe and got sent back to USA it then got sent back to europe and then on to me (a few days late)

i phone to enquire (ups Sa) and apparently on their system there was no sign of it going back to the states.

contact USA and they said yes there was a mistake but the service is a guaranteed service and i could get a refud.

enquired about refund they said i must contact ups SA, local guys pretty much said its not up to them blah blah blah. i had to get the company i bought the item from to complain and then it would need to go through the channels, after speaking to the company and getting positive response from them, i heard nothing more, i didnt bother as i had the item and i wasnt going to fight over a few hundred rand on a 10k purchase