OPENING SOON! Complete-Cyclist Houtbay

Complete-Cyclist

No bibs yet, were working on sourcing better quality than what SA manufacturers can offer currently. We should have something decent after Eurobike.

At this stage we will be able to offer Nalini shorts at very good prices to club members.

Depending on the number of club members signing up, we will be putting a couple of teams together for the Double Century - Racing/Social/Mixed.

Cool. Everything of the best with the opening of the store.

Will be bringing my DC team past there on the 10th, so you will definetly have 13 guys in your store.

Apart from normal bike shop offerings we will also offer a massage service, leg waxing service and a coffee shop if you just want to come hang out and chat cycling.

Watch this space for launch details and special offers!

Hout Bay? I lived there when I was in Cape Town, never thought it was big enough to support a bike shop. I hope you guys have done your homework (which I am sure you have) and I hope it all goes well! Time trials up Chappies when there are no customers...

Hout Bay? I lived there when I was in Cape Town, never thought it was big enough to support a bike shop. I hope you guys have done your homework (which I am sure you have) and I hope it all goes well! Time trials up Chappies when there are no customers...

I'll drive from the other side of CT for good service. You'll find many will do the same! Good luck guys.

The coffee shop idea is awesome....cycling from Northern Suburbs to Chapmans and back up Suikerbossie...get a coffee...then cycle home...Kinda cool where it is.