What Would Style Man Say?

'Dale

Sometimes the pros mix their wheel types.

But what would the enigmatic Style Man say?

post-12015-0-44826700-1314708396.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bender, if you have to ask..... Now I know where you got the name..." All the style points for riding a 'Dale, retro chair and crochet pillow are lost...is what he'd say?

Edited by caad4

"Bender, if you have to ask..... Now I know where you got the name..." All the style points for riding a 'Dale, retro chair and crotchet pillow are lost...is what he'd say?

:lol:

Style Eldron say: "man who ride with flipped road stem should have said item inserted into bottom". Road stems are flat and long - that is all that needs to be said on the matter!

Style man would say: Stop looking at your bike and ride it!

If you ride it fast enough, maybe no one will notice the different wheels.

I'm worried you even noticed the "crotchet pillow". Think it's crochet actually.

I'm a lil' worried you know the difference between 'crotchet' and 'crochet', Benjamin...

Then again, I can respect that. :rolleyes:

Style Eldron say: "man who ride with flipped road stem should have said item inserted into bottom". Road stems are flat and long - that is all that needs to be said on the matter!

Good point!

He always says: 'Your stem is too short!'

Does the rear wheel make a big ZZZZZ sound, then you get major style points no matter what front wheel you got.

Geez, I had it swopped recently, Eldron.

Let me check that out. Yikes!

I'm a lil' worried you know the difference between 'crotchet' and 'crochet', Benjamin...

Then again, I can respect that. :rolleyes:

Common knowledge. Crotchet (actually crotchette) is the tiny area of padding on a roadies pants, while crochet is a refined form of delicate French knitting that roadies do when they not shaving. Thought that's grade 3 EMS in Cape Town.

Style man would say: Stop looking at your bike and ride it!

If you ride it fast enough, maybe no one will notice the different wheels.

Good one, splat.

He would say that, indeed.

:thumbup:

Common knowledge. Crotchet (actually crotchette) is the tiny area of padding on a roadies pants, while crochet is a refined form of delicate French knitting that roadies do when they not shaving. Thought that's grade 3 EMS in Cape Town.

That's where it all starts..... They teach them to knit in grade 3 in Cape Town..... Next thing you know they flashing their home made thongs at Graaf's Pool....

I think he would say...

Do you go out in public wearing a slop on one foot and a takkie on the other?? There's your answer!

My Post Of The Day!

Brilliant!!

:clap: