Student budget shorts?

thatsme

Being on a budget, seems difficult to find new shorts (ladies) that aren't going to break the bank, and it's starting to get urgent.

Anyone know of places in CT that might be good value for money, seeing as main stream doesn't seem to be cutting it?

(aiming for budget on the budget but not too budget on the bum, if you know what I mean:)

thanks!

Being on a budget, seems difficult to find new shorts (ladies) that aren't going to break the bank, and it's starting to get urgent.

Anyone know of places in CT that might be good value for money, seeing as main stream doesn't seem to be cutting it?

(aiming for budget on the budget but not too budget on the bum, if you know what I mean:)

thanks!

Got my bib from http://www.rapidsport.co.za/cyclewear.html - can't remember the exact price, but it was decent.

I'm fairly new to the cycling world, but the bib is super comfy in my opinion.

Try Rock Bottom(Cape Storm factory Outlet)

5 Lester Road

Wynberg

Cape Town

021 761 2098

Mon-Fri - 8.30am-5pm Saturday - 9am-3pm Sunday - closed

mr price sports?

otherwise you missed the first ascent sale last weekend, bibs and shorts going for R150

mr price sports?

otherwise you missed the first ascent sale last weekend, bibs and shorts going for R150

It's happens this Saturday 3 rd Sept in tokai. Asked my sister to go throughh, but she's clapping 30km. www,firstaccent.co.za

Edited by DamMTBer

Thanks for all the suggestions, will check them out! (saw that cwc offer just after I posted, but no reply as yet).

Ja I did actually pick up a pair at the first ascent sale last weekend, but they aren't very nice it seems - padding is pretty weird - fine (kind of) for a day ride but I want them for touring & they're not going to cut it.

Thanks for all the suggestions, will check them out! (saw that cwc offer just after I posted, but no reply as yet).

Ja I did actually pick up a pair at the first ascent sale last weekend, but they aren't very nice it seems - padding is pretty weird - fine (kind of) for a day ride but I want them for touring & they're not going to cut it.

Askeb my sister that stays in Klippie town to go through and get me a pair, but she is also cycling tomorrow.