Rudy Project GENETYK AUCTION!! 2-4 September

ASG

post-16745-0-76845500-1309770578.jpg

Rudy Project Genetyk (SA Edition) "with ImpactX Photochromic clear lenses!"

Auction

we have 5 to give away each day – the 5 highest bids will each get one each day.

Auction starts NOW- ENDS Sunday 4 September 23:59

The winning bidders will also receive a FREE ASG Artist series T-Shirt valued at R190

The Genetyk's Recommended Retail is: R2690!!

T&C's

- 5 Genetyks will be auctioned off daily.

- There will be a reserve price of R800 - not be reached the"Product" will be auctioned off the next day.

- The highest unique bid of the day will be the winning bid and will becontacted first thing Monday morning.

- Should the winning bidder not go through with the deal, the second highestbidder will be contacted.

- Freeshipping anywhere in SA

- Posts that have been "edited" will be voided immediately.(please re post your new amount should you have edited your post)

START BIDDING @ R800

post-16745-0-76845500-1309770578.jpg

Rudy Project Genetyk (SA Edition) "with ImpactX Photochromic clear lenses!"

Auction

we have 5 to give away each day – the 5 highest bids will each get one each day.

Auction starts NOW- ENDS Sunday 4 September 23:59

The winning bidders will also receive a FREE ASG Artist series T-Shirt valued at R190

The Genetyk's Recommended Retail is: R2690!!

T&C's

- 5 Genetyks will be auctioned off daily.

- There will be a reserve price of R800 - not be reached the"Product" will be auctioned off the next day.

- The highest unique bid of the day will be the winning bid and will becontacted first thing Monday morning.

- Should the winning bidder not go through with the deal, the second highestbidder will be contacted.

- Freeshipping anywhere in SA

- Posts that have been "edited" will be voided immediately.(please re post your new amount should you have edited your post)

START BIDDING @ R800

R900

well now, that was just plain stupid :angry:

its the 5 highest, not the highest !

Edited by eyecandy

And you honestly think that these first 5 bids are going to be the last . Catch a wake up

I never said that u silly fool! This ends at mid-night so why the hell do u wanna give them more money/push the bids up unnecessarily so early on? And dont tell me to catch a wake up u stupid @ss. Use your noggin a bit before u shout your mouth off!

"silly fool" , "stupid @ss" , "shooting MY mouth off" . Hmmmm , no need to get so worked up . I dont recall calling you anything .

And you honestly think that these first 5 bids are going to be the last . Catch a wake up

This Auction has been running since the TDF......... so ya maybe there will be more than 5 bids today .......... you can always try again tomorrow

I got a pair for R850.00 .......... yep stupid me did not read the fine print on the thread and placed a bid of R850.00........... second pair ..... for R800.00

@robsc ........... don't go telling people to catch a wake up on this forum.......... you will need them later ...... so play nice........

Guest agteros

5 highest bids per day?

There were only 3 valid bids, and a lot of emotion....

I don't get the whole storm in a teacup thing that happened here