CWC you rule

Stig

Guys at Chris Willemse Cycles well done!!

Every now and again one tends to buy on specials from different suppliers, and experience poor levels of service!!!

I live in Nelspruit ordered some parts on line from CWC yesterday morning 11am (thursday 01st sept.),

The parts were delivered to my office in Nelspruit this morning 09h30!! Thats 1100km (west coast to east coast almost)

Friggin awesome service guys well done!!!

I wont buy anywhere else

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure, still not got replies again to email enquiries. I sent to three people and not one reply.

Guys at Chris Willemse Cycles well done!!

Every now and again one tends to buy on specials from different suppliers, and experience poor levels of service!!!

I live in Nelspruit ordered some parts on line from CWC yesterday morning 11am (thursday 01st sept.),

The parts were delivered to my office in Nelspruit this morning 09h30!! Thats 1100km (west coast to east coast almost)

Friggin awesome service guys well done!!!

I wont buy anywhere else

Give credit where credit is due....perhaps the courier company also needs a mention :clap:

Not so sure, still not got replies again to email enquiries. I sent to three people and not one reply.

Its almost like you're invisible.

Yes I have had the same: best to call them with queries. But, slack responses from email inquires is the de-facto in SA

Its almost like you're invisible.

Either that or they are screening my mails 'cause I sent emails again to three differant people and not had a reply to any of them. I know I could call but its not the point, I had to chase them already two weeks ago with the same issue, no replies to email enquiries. I wanna spend some ZAR but they don't seem to need it.

Not a happy bunny :(

Either that or they are screening my mails 'cause I sent emails again to three differant people and not had a reply to any of them. I know I could call but its not the point, I had to chase them already two weeks ago with the same issue, no replies to email enquiries. I wanna spend some ZAR but they don't seem to need it.

Not a happy bunny :(

you sure you are emailing the right persons / email address? Remember, a few of them are at the euro show....

Thanks for all the answers guys, we are moving soon, to a bigger premises, and will have 2 dedicated persons, only working on e-mail responses, so please bare with us for 3 more weeks!

And we'll promise only the best service!

I've bought from them 3 times and this is the best service i've received from an online store. Even kicking kalahari and takealots asses! :thumbup:

My one order even came on the same day i placed the order! :clap:

See CWC's post above..... still no excuse though especially if this has happened before :thumbdown:

Like you say, no excuse. I guess I'll just have to wait my turn. :(

Caerus, someting wrong on your side. When I did my comparison quotes before I placed my CRC order they answered promptly on all my email enquiries.

Caerus, someting wrong on your side. When I did my comparison quotes before I placed my CRC order they answered promptly on all my email enquiries.

Not sure how, I used all the same email address's as before. I'll try sending from another email address

Edited by Caerus